massage parlors

anyone have any good intel on any massage parlors in Dubai? I will be there next month and am looking for some. I'm an expert at finding the good ones back home, but no so much half way across the world. I've searched google up and down but just dont seem to find anything that looks promising. Also trying to stay away from BP and CL as they all look TGTBT. Also, would prefer a spa environment! Thanks in advance!
XX,

They do exist and I would search back through this forum for some suggestions. Here is one of my past reviews http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=808096 . I drop in unannounced and always get the job done. They have several locations and there are other providers in various areas. I use the JLT location as I can walk to it.

Lotus is good value, but of course the fl scene will get you much prettier.

Good hunting,

WS2
Thanks for the info! I appreciate it. I will be staying near Jumeirah beach, so I'm sure I will find something. Also, what is the "fl scene"? Not sure what you mean by that.
FL or freelancer. Check out the bars at some of the hotels, crawling with available women.

WS2
Oh ok, thanks man! And yea the hotel I normally stay is always crawling with women, so I know all about that. But thanks again!