Orlando Tuesday-Friday

Coming to your fair city for a convention - looking for fun places to explore with fun people…and a recommendation for where to watch the Cowboys game Thursday night. Thanks! PMs welcome!
I hope you have fun while visiting Orlando! I Drive area is a fun place to explore - there’s Main Event (my favorite place, honestly) is kind of like Dave and Busters but better - there’s bowling, a bar, food, pool, laser tag, and an arcade. Andretti is
Also a lot of fun and has most of what main event has, plus go karts, and Top Golf is right next door. If you like cool bars, Howl at the Moon is an awesome Dueling Piano Bar, and Ice Bar is on I Drive too! There’s also Tin Roof at Icon Park on I Drive that has good food and drinks, and live music. Icon Park is nice to walk around with vendors and tons of food options, plus Madam Tusades and Sea Life if you’re into stuff like that. The Illusions museum is pretty cool too, just super small.
Millers Ale House is all over the Orlando area and will likely be playing the game - I recommend their Zinger Mountain Melt there!
Hope you enjoy your time there. I absolutely love Orlando. If you have any questions at all, feel free to DM me!