Downtown

I want to move my incall from the NW MED CTR to downtown by October. I also plan to start saving up so I can guest my account & stop providing by end of the year. I know downtown is said to be more difficult for dates because of parking but I would be happier in that location. I would like everyone elses opinions though on my desire of location change.
I've seen more than one lady downtown. I expect you'll be happy there if it's what you want.

But your business may slow down. Many gents dislike downtown.
That would be awesome... We need more downtown options!
Will you be happier with fewer appointments?

If your goal is to stop providing by end-of-year, maybe you should just keep the Med Ctr incall until then. It's only 4 more months. And then make the move to downtown or wherever.

But if you are moving because the Med Ctr incall is too expensive, maybe it all equals out.
I don't mind going downtown to see a lady. The $10 to $15 parking is not a big deal. But, If I have to drive downtown, pay for parking, then get the run around and end up having the appointment canceled, I would not be happy.
Downtown hotels offer more discreet off street parking away from the hotel. The larger ones with conference facilities always have something going on and one can blend into the crowd when arriving/leaving.
Id fuck you anywhere, doesn't matter where you move to...
As far as the hobby is concerned, I have heard that downtown is a bad location. Gentleman complain about parking, traffic, and I assume more people and police moving around (however that can also make it easier to blend in). This is my answer for business that I was given by my friends when I first joined E last year. And before joining E there is always the famous saying, "Location! Location! Location!"

As far as your life, your future is always uncertain so do what suits you. The guys are right, when they want to see a woman, they will go anywhere ... North side, South side, maybe not the West side lol ... but yeah they'll climb a mountain and swim a river to see the woman that they want xoxo Wish ya the best, stay safe, and please take care of yourself xoxo K

P.S. Cute fuxxing avatar Cristie!! Kisses!
Sweetheart I had a condo downtown for 2yrs & rented my 2nd room out to other providers ( lexi milf, marilyn milf, exotic ezra & a few more)and the flow of clients didnt reduce bc of location. However it was a bit more convenient during the day and after 8pm was a bit difficult & def didn't provide on 1st Fridays.
So what I've learned over the past 8 yrs is if ur a good provider & if it's safe then you should continue same clients/friends.

I wish you all the best

Xo
Sweet LexXxi dd' s
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK