Why we ask for review rates

Grant it, I'm new in SA. But not this cosa nostra.

The veteran hottie . . .

HoneySuckle
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1827088

The new hottie . . .

Brittanie Bangs
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1825678

BB might deserve $$$. But IMHO her age and body should start at $$.

Please discuss.
In short, this is a VERY personal business and takes a special kind of girl to be successful while maintaining their sanity. They set the rates based on what amount it would take to a)maintain that sanity, b)feel comfortable, and c)make as much money from this as they need to.

All 3 of those reasons are completely and utterly PERSONAL to that girl. It's my belief that no one should publicly question why a rate is set the way it is. Either pay the asked rate, or don't and move on. It's as simple as that.
Exactly what Todd said ! To each their own.

Some guys only prefer young spinners .. Some guys will only see someone over 30

Some want a bbw some want only Asian providers.

To those guys the rate is fine. When a guy asks me for a discount he says "I don't think your worth your rate" it's insulting.

This is our body. We are letting you into our personal space in the most intimate way. And the best providers create the perfect feeling for you. There is more to this job than putting up and ad and waiting in our clear heels and fish net stockings for you to call !
Grant it, I'm new in SA. But not this cosa nostra.

The veteran hottie . . .

HoneySuckle
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1827088

The new hottie . . .

Brittanie Bangs
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1825678

BB might deserve $$$. But IMHO her age and body should start at $$.

Please discuss. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So, you have one VERY BEAUTIFUL veteran hottie with questionable TCB and a few bad reviews and is retiring soon...per her ad...

And you have a GORGEOUS BRAND NEW YOUNG LADY who is probably NERVOUS AS HELL and you decide to START A THREAD with her IN IT?!! Smdh... This alone might scare this beautiful little lamb off and that would be a DAMN SHAME...

A lady has the right to charge WHATEVER she wants and if that price doesn't fit your budget then MOVE ON!! I have never had a problem with another provider charging "XYZ" for a session... Her BODY... HER TIME.. HER RATE...

The only time I've ever had an issue was when a few ladies tried to force me to raise my rates... But I handled that and now, the ladies and I coexist in peace..

PLEASE don't scare this lovely college coed off!! We need more of her in SA!!

Just my two cents... For what it is worth...

Your concerned slave,

Guinevere

This is our body. We are letting you into our personal space in the most intimate way. And the best providers create the perfect feeling for you. There is more to this job than putting up and ad and waiting in our clear heels and fish net stockings for you to call ! Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle

Nice.
Just my two cents... Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
And s helluva good rate for your insight. XOXO!!!
No face pic, no experience, and asking what the vet is asking. Would that not be in a providers' face saying, "I am just as worth it as you. Even though I just started"? Just asking.
No face pic, no experience, and asking what the vet is asking. Would that not be in a providers' face saying, "I am just as worth it as you. Even though I just started"? Just asking. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Hmmm... Only if the VET is INSECURE...

Every lady has the right to choose the clientele that works best for HER... My rate allows me to see men of various backgrounds and diversity... This is as much a pleasure for me as it is a vocation..

You combine a good work ethic, a competitive rate and solid reviews and it allows me to see WHO I WANT TO SEE and not necessarily who wants to see me... In essence, my rates allow me to have more control over the gentlemen I see and the type of pleasure I want to have that day..

I have never posted facial photos of myself and yes, I was criticized for that in the beginning... I was ok with that criticism.. My comfort level does not allow for me to post full facial photos... So, I was willing to move at a slower pace if necessary...

But she is NEW Sweetheart... We have to allow her to FIND HERSELF...and she is YOUNG... There is also something to be said for the fact that she is NEW and I think she should capitalize on all of her attributes..

Now, whether or not ANY of our new ladies can last over the LONG HAUL is another question... My point is why not ENCOURAGE these young ladies? Lets not run the beautiful new providers off because their rates are not to your liking... Or, just take this up in ML so, that the lovely new ladies don't have to see this sort of thing...

It is HARD when you are new... We need to have patience with our new providers... As our community grows then so do we as individuals...

Your protective slave,

Guinevere
The fact that you would ask for a discount from any lady new or vet, shows a complete lack of class, then to post out in a open forum shows poor judgment on your part. I have been offered grandfathered rates in the past by ladies I have frequently seen over the years but I have never asked for a discount.
If you feel a lady is not reasonable in what she is asking, show some class, keep your mouth shut and move on.
Putting crap out there like this only makes you look like a broke ass monger that wants something for nothing.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-07-2016, 12:18 PM
And yet another rate rant.
Shouldn't be hobbying if you can't afford it. Brittanie is new on eccie indeed, but knows will get an amazing response as she's young and looks pretty darn hot (even with lack of face pics), and I don't blame her for charging what she is. And she's not being unreasonable, her prices are pretty standard.
The girls may offer Review Specials, but it is considered bad form to ask for them.

One more time - the girls set their prices. Pay them or move on.
I don't think I could ever try to dictate what a lady is worth. The way I see it, if a lady is charging higher prices she probably is trying to keep her volume low, trying to keep the cheapskates away, has a high opinion of her self-worth, or a combination of the three.

If the experience she provides is anywhere near as good as her looks, the price she is asking now will probably be a bargain soon.
Well, The Marshall of ECCIE ran off and took his bullshit elsewhere.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Welcome.
While we certainly welcome many visitors to San Antonio with a hardy "Bien Venidos!" there are those times when a sigh of relief is equally robust as we declare "Hasta la vista!"

"ˇLárgate por esa puerta! ˇY cuidado no te des en el culo al salir!"