Arrested?

Has anyone ever been arrested? I always get scared im gonna get to the door and get swarmed by cops. What happens if we get arrested and can i plead unmedicated and not thinking straight?
Find a new hobby.

Maybe try yoga on the park?
(...)

Maybe try yoga on the park? Originally Posted by tpepsi
Swarmed by Fire Ants
The basic reason that people get arrested for almost anything is that they did something stupid. So don't be stupid. Do your research, do your screening, be discreet, and stay off BP.
^^^ so true!!
Stay away from the backpage whores, even the ones that have made their way here. They're easy to spot with their grammar and lack of punctuation.
Are you worried your SO will find out?
Its very possible, but let me give you some advice since i have been in those situations before ( i have a thread in the mens only section that tells what happened with a provider from here eccie)

Rule #1 : if cop shows up , just hand him your ID if he wants to know who you are.

Rule#2: if cop asks Any questions , tell cop that you don't answer questions without your lawyer present

Rule #3 : if cop arrests you, keep your mouth shut...arrests are simply a physical detention , its not a conviction, the less you say the less ammo you give the prosecutor...

Rule#4 : if your busted , try to immediately alarm the public by posting on the alert section of the forum once you have made bail.
Thanks
  • ttmax
  • 09-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Read all of the above! Good pointers! And why will you get arrested? Are you doing something wrong?
No i just watch too much tv i guess lol
Maybe im thinking i dont wanna get scammed or robbed lol. Maybe thats it.
Stay away from the backpage whores, even the ones that have made their way here. They're easy to spot with their grammar and lack of punctuation. Originally Posted by mayorcastro
Tacky Mayor
  • ttmax
  • 09-13-2016, 05:06 PM
+1 Ms Cashmere!
A cop has to get you to ask for sex for money