Encounter: Play time with me . Z and D

User ID:
Date: 10/9/21
Name: Zenovia and Dallas Rain
Phone: After screening is complete
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=301819 , https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3067
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: West side motel
Activities: Lots of the following
Passionate kissing bbbj x6
date by all three several positions
spanking
Hair Length and Color: Dallas short black
Zen long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dallas mid size very nice body
c cup 36 see you
Zen just a little bigger but very nice curves 36 DDD s?? 0
both have great body's
Recommendation: Yes
Oh Cat Daddy! What a tale you spun.😂
Great review Catdaddy! Almost felt like I was there while reading it and now this non-smoker is craving a cigarette! Thanks for sharing expeditiously!!
Congrats for surviving what had to be the workout of a lifetime! Sorry to not have access to ROS but I know it has to be a good read.
Slowhand you really need to get premium access
It was a incredible experience
for me zen has a way of giving me lots of energy
In my Ros I said we are all ready planning a time
Having had the same wonder duo experience back in 2019, I know it's a feeling you won't ever get from anyone else! Congrats!

If my friend Ex says it's so then it's so...even if he pictures me as some wild eyed grey haired old man...lol
I respect a guy that achieves his goal! Thanks for the great review.
I respect a guy that achieves his goal! Thanks for the great review. Originally Posted by Arboater61
Thank you I really had a great time with these two wonderful ladies I will remember this session for ever
On a new note I will be planning to see three Ladies at the same time next I have only seen one review of this type once before
Ex your absolutely right
Man, I've been trying to schedule with both of them separately for what seems like forever now, our schedules just never seem to match up. Glad you had a good time.
Man, I've been trying to schedule with both of them separately for what seems like forever now, our schedules just never seem to match up. Glad you had a good time. Originally Posted by Johnsmith20154499
Hey buddy don't give up they both are worth it
I have scheduleing issues with Dallas from time to time
My first appointment with zen was a little hard but second time was the charm now she's easy for me to schedule plus we stay in contact with each other
I just click well with both ladies
Slowhand you really need to get premium access ... Originally Posted by CatMan4u
You are so right about that
Booyah, Cat! Virtual fist bump! ������
Awesome review of two beautiful sexual women!