Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Just wanted to wish you all a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend. I think we all could use a break!

Oh, and I won't be on here either so you can applaud lol. I know you need a break from London too he he.

Mwah!
Hope everyone has a great one!!!
Just wanted to wish you all a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend. I think we all could use a break!

Oh, and I won't be on here either so you can applaud lol. I know you need a break from London too he he.

Mwah! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hope everyone has a great one!!!
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
London and Sweet happy labor day to you all as well
Happy Labor day

:-)
Happy Labor day! Yall should come over my house for dinner.
Happy Labor day! Yall should come over my house for dinner. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I much prefer eating at the Y.
Happy Labor Day to all. I think I am going to be reserved this weekend, at least after Friday.
I much prefer eating at the Y. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Damn. I'm not surprised dear.
I don't want to take the weekend off. I want to get it on. So far, no luck.

Guess all the ladies are taking a vacation.
Enjoy yourself,

Stay safe,

Be cool.

Setty (SouthSide)

It's been a great start. Met a little hottie last night. A few drinks later and she is doing her best to swallow my Johnson. Nothing starts a weekend like a great blowjob. Not to change subject but college football starts also. I do like this time of year.
Happy Labor Day to all.

Burk, college football started last night. Wisconsin and UNLV (WI won). Congrats on meeting the hottie.

Back to topic.......may you all have a wonderful long weekend and hopefully some of y'all get lucky too!!
No, a rule is a rule. She needs to remove the white clothing immediately
Happy Labor Day to all.

Burk, college football started last night. Wisconsin and UNLV (WI won). Congrats on meeting the hottie.

Back to topic.......may you all have a wonderful long weekend and hopefully some of y'all get lucky too!! Originally Posted by MsElena

Shorty Wisconsin looked great last night and we will have out hands full when we play them. Don't get too excited about the win though UNLV looked like they had skirts on. Just like I won't get too excited on tomm"s game with Chatanooga.
Well I yeah I will still be around and open for business during the holiday. Everybody have fun, play hard, and play safe!