Sex dreams

How often do you have sex dreams ? Over the past 6 months or so I seem to be having them way more often than before. Oddly they seem to come in clusters. I have had them over the past couple of nights and it had been over a month before that., so I'm not sure what is triggering them.

Also when you have them, who is in the dream ? Someone from civie world ? A provider you've seen ? Celebrity ? For me it's been people from civie world mostly, or a couple of times it was someone who I couldn't quite make out.
Mine are often and are mostly from the civie world but I had the craziet one the other day, I dreamed I was going down on a Jersey Shore cast member... Kill me now !! How that happened I have no explanation for lol.
I used to love my sex dreams....almost always about past lovers and usually a little kinky/quirky. Never about my wife. Since I started hobbying, the sex dreams have stopped. I guess all my dreams are coming true!!
Mine are often and are mostly from the civie world but I had the craziet one the other day, I dreamed I was going down on a Jersey Shore cast member... Kill me now !! How that happened I have no explanation for lol. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious mind. Dreaming about sex could either mean your desire for love and romance on a physical level. Or your present situation with love and romance is not fullfilling. You had a dream of a Jersey Shore Cast Member which could mean you have a desire for younger more virile lovers with no attachments. Apparently your clients are so distgusting and unfullfilling that by dreaming about young athletic males, although they maybe deuche Bags. Is still more intriqueing to you than having some middle aged, over weight, broken hearted fuck breathing heavy and sweating all over you. You may want to take some proactive measures to this. The next time a client comes to your door and he fits the above description. Tell him to keep his donation and send his son or nephew over.
I don't very many and even when I do they end up turning sick and twisted. Most of my dreams have a sexual inuendo but they're not hot or even worth sharing.
Acp5672, I don't remember ever reading such an insulting and apparently unprovoked post on this board. I don't know SNL but I am sure she doesn't need your hurtful insinuations about her personal and professional lives. How the hell do you know how she feels about her clients, and more importantly, why do you care? What psychological trait of yours compels you to snidely spew such needless venom through a PMB?

I noticed that you wrote "deuche bag." The correct spelling is "douche bag" and through your efforts we now know one in Louisiana.

You also failed to complete several of your sentences. Is this a chronic condition or were you under some disability that might also explain your rudeness?

I hate board drama but I read your post four times and each time I concluded that it is so out of bounds that someone has to say something about it.

Thanks for putting me in such a foul mood.

Awl4knot
Dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious mind. Dreaming about sex could either mean your desire for love and romance on a physical level. Or your present situation with love and romance is not fullfilling. You had a dream of a Jersey Shore Cast Member which could mean you have a desire for younger more virile lovers with no attachments. Apparently your clients are so distgusting and unfullfilling that by dreaming about young athletic males, although they maybe deuche Bags. Is still more intriqueing to you than having some middle aged, over weight, broken hearted fuck breathing heavy and sweating all over you. You may want to take some proactive measures to this. The next time a client comes to your door and he fits the above description. Tell him to keep his donation and send his son or nephew over. Originally Posted by acp5762
Wow. That's mean. I know SNL very well and she doesn't deserve any of this.
Oh btw the jersey shore cast members are a turn off to me, I'd rather fuck one of my 40-50 year old clients
and they're far from "disgusting".
Talk about timing, I had a dream last night and I had to check when I woke up. I was dropping off a bag of medical garbage and this girl said she had to check it, and she went on to suggest other things. I didn't recognize the girl, and I don't have any connection to medicine. It was the most realistic dream I have had in a long time. I haven't had a wet dream in a long time, but I had to check this time. LOL
I dreamed I was going down on a Jersey Shore cast member... Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Snooki?
Never had one.
I feel as though I am missing something but I have never had a sex dream.

I have been getting laid since I was 12 though.
Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not but I am going with it.
id hit snooki in a heartbeat.
Dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious mind. Dreaming about sex could either mean your desire for love and romance on a physical level. Or your present situation with love and romance is not fullfilling. You had a dream of a Jersey Shore Cast Member which could mean you have a desire for younger more virile lovers with no attachments. Apparently your clients are so distgusting and unfullfilling that by dreaming about young athletic males, although they maybe deuche Bags. Is still more intriqueing to you than having some middle aged, over weight, broken hearted fuck breathing heavy and sweating all over you. You may want to take some proactive measures to this. The next time a client comes to your door and he fits the above description. Tell him to keep his donation and send his son or nephew over. Originally Posted by acp5762
Wow!!
I can only assume your describing yourself as this is a VERY inaccurate of the wonderful men I see. Now I just feel sorry for you with that attitude. Life must really suck for you to say something like that about someone you've never met. I hope things get better for you
I wouldn't apply for a dream interpreter position anytime soon as you have failed miserably at trying to interpret mine.

****Thank you Awl4knot and Miss Naomi

And no everyone it wasn't Snooki ...that would have been hot LOL It was the "Situation" ... not my taste at all
I have them almost nightly. Much of the time they are about the ladies I've met here,or want to meet, and sometimes they will involve some young milf I saw at a little league game.
SnL has been in a few of them.
ACP5762 gave me a virtual black eye yesterday. As a fat, broken hearted, on the cusp of midle age, fuck, I would not blame SNL for dreaming outside of her work realm. When I dream I don;t dream of selling insurance and making sale quotas, I dream of catching huge salmon, or Marlin sometimes of an estate I luckily acquired. WHy would it be so wrong for a young beautiful woman to want more. Sometimes some peoples psycho bable says more about them then the person they are erroneously analysing.
Wow!!
I can only assume your describing yourself as this is a VERY inaccurate of the wonderful men I see. Now I just feel sorry for you with that attitude. Life must really suck for you to say something like that about someone you've never met. I hope things get better for you
I wouldn't apply for a dream interpreter position anytime soon as you have failed miserably at trying to interpret mine.

****Thank you Awl4knot and Miss Naomi

And no everyone it wasn't Snooki ...that would have been hot LOL It was the "Situation" ... not my taste at all Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sorry you didn't like my interpretation. It seemed to just fit.