Some Reviews

Right off the bat, let me say that I have premium access maybe 12 weeks out of 52, so if I look through a lady's reviews I look at who wrote the review and who wrote comments on the review.

There are gents that I trust in judgement, some I add a grain of salt, others I ignore. Then there are the ones who write in comments. These I tend to lend more credence to, as their opinions and mine closely align.

I was just looking at a young lady's profile of 100+ reviews, almost all were yes, but submitted by names unfamiliar to me. That in itself is not so odd as there are a whole lot of folks that do not post on the boards, so I really have no reason to know all of the names.

However, her last No review was by a name that I recognize. To me that seems to carry more weight than the overwhelmingly majority of yeses.

Am I that far off track nowadays that I would let one 'known' No outweigh a multitude of 'unknown' yeses?
Not at all.

And now that NO review will quickly be followed by several "no name" YES reviews. Or, a Coed he said/she said threAD.

Is it wrong to hope for the latter?
I would be screwed if the west coast guys didn't value you guys reviewing me here.
I would be screwed if the west coast guys didn't value you guys reviewing me here. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I don't think you'd have any problems getting screwed Nikki, reviews or not....

Your just super hot and sexy ...
Curious... How do you guys see providers that are not too big on reviews? I've seen quite a few ladies that rather not have all the details of a session described in reviews. Just curious. I also read on the concept of reaching a certain number of reviews and then, suddenly, a provider may be seen a high volume.
Yes when I first started I looked for reviews a couple years went by and it doesn't really matter to me anymore. I have 70 I believe but don't feel it such a necessity anymore. I'm actually better than I used to be ... better body More experience but those who know me .. know lol
There are some that require no reviews...Melina (whom by the way also does not advertise), SonyaPlaymate, MPK, and Purrrsia to think of two or four. These are the standard bearers (only in my opinion) for San Antonio. Not being a WK, just saying the truth as I see it.

Others that may have few reviews may be to their discretion or to the type of activities that take place - femdom comes to mind.

A provider with a lot of reviews (this is hard for me to judge as I get laid twice/three times a year now) can be seen as a negative, such as the provider has been around a long time, but more often than not, her attitude is the telling play that says she has been around far too long.

It also depends on the type of reviews - BNG vs PSE vs GFE vs lite BDSM.

I have little interest in a BNG review, therefore little credence.

PSE, eh, not so much. The fake oohhs and awws are an actually turnoff.

But GFE and lite BDSM...those are the types of providers that I normally seek out. But not having premium access, the review in itself plays very little in my selection. Its the comments afterwards...Cleanliness of person, cleanliness of room(s), house, etc. "Others" hanging out in the bathroom or outside in the parking lot. Is she a smoker of tobacoo or other flammable products?

How often does she advertise? Is this out of desperation, which in my mind leads one to believe in extremely poor lifestyle choices. Hence none of my business, pun and double entendre intended.

Almost finally, $ on menu. Is there an upsale on all of the different activities? In my opinion, this is the type of lady that knows how to keep customers from coming to the door. It may work for Dennis Hofer and the Bunny Ranch, but this is San Antonio. When I pay for taquitos the fucking salsa and the bag everything goes into is free!

If we are BCD I do not expect to pay more for a BBBJ than a CBJ, or pay more for GFE. One price menu - all offered activities included. After all its about the time, not the activities...right?

Each lady runs her business as she sees fit. Some business models are more successful than others and there is a reason. Some business models fit the locality better that others. Some things work in Dallas, some in Houston, apparently none in Corpus, and then some here in San Antonio.

Finally and yes finally, $ per session. For the most part I have been priced out of this market. Yes I know this is the MOST taboo subject with the exception of self edit, self edit, and self edit, but there it is.

There are guys that go to MOCO, AMPs, or SW to do their shopping at bargain basement prices, not me. Maybe when I was younger, but definitely not now.
That is the most contributing factor to my not hobbying more often. But that is on me, I have chosen not to be in the rat race after running in the middle for a number of years, so that is my loss.

Upon occasion, if there is a review of a 'sweetheart' that is not a clock watcher, a good conversationist and just a bit kinky, and all of the comments support that viewpoint, well there you go and there I am.

CF69 I hope this at least answers your question(s) and yes it is a long explanation, but believe me it makes up for a very short dick.

I hope you have a good day.

Dogg

Nice one, Dogg.
Lmao @ comparing seeing a provider to buying tacos lol that made my day
Curious... How do you guys see providers that are not too big on reviews? Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
I am leery. What information are we sheltering?

My experience: outdated stats/showcase; deficient service; offers for non-advertised "service."

There are exceptions, of course.
I am leery. What information are we sheltering?

My experience: outdated stats/showcase; deficient service; offers for non-advertised "service."

There are exceptions, of course. Originally Posted by inspector farquar

Inspector, I ask because I am currently planning a trip and (not saying where to because I'm not trying to advertise anything here) the market there is VERY different from here. In fact, so different that, in order to even start doing business, one requires professional pictures or being BP bound and make 1/2 of what is possible to make. ALSO, the ads I've been seeing, the ladies STRONGLY discourage reviews. I was just curious of how our market here interprets that.

I also remember reading someone writing about a high number of reviews not necessarily being a good thing.

No ulterior motive, just really curious of perceptions.

@Dogg: thank you for your reply. I appreciate the time taken

Kindly,

Camille
I offer only my perspective.

Only an idiot would not realize that a lady that's been in this business for a few (or several/many) years will have seen several hundred men. Plus however many relationships. She's had a lot of sex. A lot.

So why should I care that there's a record of many of the experiences? Isn't that more information to affirm my desire to see her?

Do I really think if she's got 30 reviews she's "more pure," or less "used," than a lady with 50 reviews? A hundred? Two hundred? Really? Who thinks this way? And why would you want to do business with them.

Outdated showcases don't want reviews (advertises as 39, is 50; or, now weighs 175 while advertising 130, etc ).

Barebackers don't want reviews. At least, not the established ones.

Bait and Switchers don't want reviews.

I agreed to a no review and pay up front, once. It was the worst experience ever. Never again.
Lmao @ comparing seeing a provider to buying tacos lol that made my day Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
NJ, you know I oves me some tacos, furry or puffy...well especially puffy.
I believe $250 still buys LIFE TIME premium access!?
^^^That it may SL, that it may, but that is still the current price of session that I have to save up for over a period of three months or so.

So I pay for PA, and then wait another three - four months to get laid. Short term thats once per year. Long term reading reviews that do not always provide the information needed for a decision.

Too many reviews are "She met me at the door, I dropped the envelope on the nightstand, we undressed, I saw stretch marks, she gobbled, I gobbled, she came 47 times in ten minutes, I am the MAN, I came, I left."

In other words, useless in decision making. It is the comments of the review that provide most of the information. Dialated eyes, filthy room, uncleanliness or B.O., lurkers in a parking lot. This is where I glean the most info for contacting decisions.

Yes sometimes Locker room access is good, but with the number of leaks there is not much there either.

In the instance I need more information that is best kept private or mostly private , I question via PM.