Whats Up With These New Banner Ads? They keep me hottt

Well clearly I am having a problem...
These new banner ads are too hot. I don't care how many times I see that girl rubbing her clit while the guy is giving it to here over and over and over, damnit it just turns me on every single time. Talking about DONT JERK OFF...yeah sure. I watch it over and over then after I look up its a min or two later..my goodness its so hot. then the other ad.... smh the red stick figures!!! as soon as I get ready to hit submit there it is!! 3some action and all I just think to myself... these ads are amazing,
Just had to express that with everyone else. If you have not seen these ads (u have) look at the bottom when you go to scrolling on threads or under submit sometimes too.
have yall seen them?i
Yeah, and like you, they get my motor running.
Yes that new ad they have with the couple having sex has been driving me wild as well. I want it just like THAT. Ohhhh I'm getting hungry.
Well clearly I am having a problem...
These new banner ads are too hot. I don't care how many times I see that girl rubbing her clit while the guy is giving it to here over and over and over, damnit it just turns me on every single time. Talking about DONT JERK OFF...yeah sure. I watch it over and over then after I look up its a min or two later..my goodness its so hot. then the other ad.... smh the red stick figures!!! as soon as I get ready to hit submit there it is!! 3some action and all I just think to myself... these ads are amazing,
Just had to express that with everyone else. If you have not seen these ads (u have) look at the bottom when you go to scrolling on threads or under submit sometimes too.
have yall seen them?i Originally Posted by Tx Peach

Yes! Definitely noticed them to myself! Sorry but hearing YOU describe them got ME worked up, LOL. Thanks for starting my Monday off hotter Peach!
Yes that new ad they have with the couple having sex has been driving me wild as well. I want it just like THAT. Ohhhh I'm getting hungry. Originally Posted by The_Succubus

Hungry?
Hahahaha that's cool too
Oh yeah.... I find myself zoning out ..

Sexy sexy sexy :P
Yes that new ad they have with the couple having sex has been driving me wild as well. I want it just like THAT. Ohhhh I'm getting hungry. Originally Posted by The_Succubus

+ 1 like that one also
Lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only freak getting off to that. I'm watching it now as I type this. Thank God it doesn't have sound lol.
omg sound would really be over the top in love