Extended hours made tonight's social really hummm!

Not hmmmm.

Seriously, so many of the more than 50 folks attending wanted to extend past the usual 8 p.m. "witching hour" that we made past 10 p.m.

Guessing I am that when you travel from California or El Paso or Houston (or etc.) we all want to maximize some face time, and later, maybe some other time.

And some folks even later still gabbing, drinking and um ... I left just in time to avoid anything more.

But definitely no rules broken except maybe some excessive "elbow bending." Which happens occasionally, of course in almost any venue since Siesta, I mean, Fiesta San Antonio starts soon.

Some very colorful Pie Jama outfits displayed -- hey guys, claiming your "camo" jamas doesn't count and I lost track of the several gents attempting to prove via display.

Ladies, you were very creative, including the body paints. I never knew that could be "lickable." j/k of course.

Next year, a bit more class and less sass. btw, to those asking where my CK jamas were ... for your info (and mine, too) Mr. Klein no longer offers jammies in sets (!!! proves I am my age!!!) and if I cannot display the CK on both top and bottom, I will be better prepared for the next similar event.

Per the usual, only those attending may disclose their presence.

And, if anyone needs verification as to who met or might have met please let me know, as I do keep track, and we did have many gents and ladies both new to our events and indeed, brand new in our local community.

My apologies to those I may have missed due to some access issues to both PMs and EMs.

But the good news is that the next event is just around the corner (time-wise, not venue wise)

So, stay tuned! More new "holiday" themes ahead!
Ck. Thank you as always sir. Never in the history of socials I've met over 3 or 4 women I "must see". Awesome night! Thanks again CK.
Always a pleasure!!! Tonight was great!
Thanx Mr. ck.
Met some great Galz.
Said hi to some Budz I've met before and met some new Budz.
It was a great time.
Glad I was able to leave work at a decent time and make it there
I can honestly say this one is one of the more memorable get togethers. I really did enjoy myself.
It was a great time CK, dinner, drinks, and a floor show.

There were a handful of fresh faces that I wouldn't mind seeing again and a lady of long standing that I must see more of.

Thanks again.
It was a great "show", thanks for your work CK!
Although my visit was short, I enjoyed myself. Great opportunity to see some new ladies as,well as some from the past.
Glad I stayed long enough to meet the petite blonde with the accent.

And of course doing shots with the legend.

Great time, ck, thanks!
Great gathering. Met a few nice ladies and some outstanding gents. Thanks again for the invite, CK!
I'll be moving to San Antonio sometime in the next month or so. What is this event? Can anyone explain or pm me?
Had a great time ck. Met some new ladies and caught up with some familiar ones.
Thanks again for everything that you do!
Thanks, all.

The social committee, having met in "rump and bump" session, has determined that last night's event prediscloses (is that a word?) that we need to do a closing

"Si! Si! Si! Siesta Pie Jama Party"

event to give those who missed last night's Jammie a second opportunity rather than wait for 2018.

And to give our righteous host additional hunting time to collect some "CK" jammies appropriate to the beginning of the summer season.
Awesome Get together
Thank you as always and I do look forward to the next gatherings

Gents that received Italia's awesome specials

😻😻 cum see me 💋