Pierced Dick Blues

Last year I upgraded my prince albert to a bar vertically through the glans. What can I say, I wanted something shiny. I want to be clear about what I'm working with in a PM, but almost always I get zero response at all. My messages have been brief and straightforward. What kind of approach should I be taking to get a message in return, even if it's a 'no'?
Show you actually mean business. Lots of girls won't respond to PMs if they don't think you are serious about scheduling. Here's a template for you.

Hello _____,

(Insert compliment) I want to schedule an appointment with you for (insert session length) on (insert date) at (insert time).

My references are (insert provider one) (insert link to showcase or website) and (insert provider two) (insert link to showcase or website).

I am (insert general description) my hobby number is (insert phone number). I also have a genital piercing, a vertical bar through my glans. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,

(insert your name)
If you have refs I don't mind seeing you
Last year I upgraded my prince albert to a bar vertically through the glans. What can I say, I wanted something shiny. I want to be clear about what I'm working with in a PM, but almost always I get zero response at all. My messages have been brief and straightforward. What kind of approach should I be taking to get a message in return, even if it's a 'no'? Originally Posted by WahDahTah
that must have hurt...I shrivel at the thought
Lol.. I love cock piercings but we would have issues since I have 2 asshole rings uggh but good luck to ya babe..
I think SA Angel gave you the best response for you WDT ..... being honest and upfront is always best ..... you're going to find out most women are uncomfortable or they just take a "you keep that thing away from me" when it comes to those of us with the genital jewelry ..... but then again you may find someone like mirandalee who might think that would be something fun to play with ..... good luck to you in your search .....