Many peeps enjoying the social fellowship -- and the Spurs!

Witching hour came at 8 p.m. but an obliging host cannot easily pry all those eyeballs from the Big Screen.

Fellowship!

Camaraderie!

Outright cheers!

Per the usual event rules, those attending may disclose ony their own presence.

New faces. Familiar faces. Never before seen faces.

Renewed friendships!

Lots of questions about a summer new venue "lunch" and discussion about a possible pool party & barbecue: the briskets, ribs and slaw kind bbq.

25 May happy hour will mark the end of the Spring Flings.

Summer schedule planning is underway!

Hot times ahead!
Good times! Met some lovely ladies and gents.
You are lovely PG. But the ladies were gorgeous. And of course I left early again...
Had a great time ck. Got reacquainted with a visitor from the south I'm going to see today over lunch. Thanks for everything you do.
Go Spurs Go!
Had a great time as always thank you for everything you do CK. Sadly it is my last social but forever keep the great memories.
Definitely worth the effort to change my work schedule so I could hang out for a bit. Most interesting night of people watching I've had in awhile. Met some cool people, and a hot new friend who I'll be seeing soon (she knows who she is ) really made my night.
Had a Great Time! Meet some sexy new ladies, visited with several gorgeous ladies I've met before and met a gorgeous blast from the past. All this and the Spurs won.....

Thanks for putting it all together CK..
Appreciate what ya do bro always. Nice turnout. Got to meet a few new ladies.... well new to me; and met a few fellow bruthas!!!
Always a good time! It's always great to meet new ladies and gents also.
Thanks CK, had a great time as allways!

Thanks also to all the beautiful ladies who came out and especially the one that left with me to watch the rest of the game with some of my friends and play some darts and pool!
Thanks CK, had a great time as allways!

Thanks also to all the beautiful ladies who came out and especially the one that left with me to watch the rest of the game with some of my friends and play some darts and pool! Originally Posted by darter
Woot Woot
I had a lot of fun. Lots of hot looking women and the spurs game made it a great get together. Thanks CK!
Great party from what I could tell short time I was there. Had to take off. Wasn't feeling well, but alas I'm ok. Surprised none of the ladies have posted. I'm wondering if the guys are just saying women were at this shindig!
Great party from what I could tell short time I was there. Had to take off. Wasn't feeling well, but alas I'm ok. Surprised none of the ladies have posted. I'm wondering if the guys are just saying women were at this shindig! Originally Posted by RogueOne
Glad you're feeling better my friend.
Don't know why the women aren't posting either, but believe me there were a number of very nice ladies that attended...
This event was very well attended by both providers and hobbyists and I had a fantastic time!

Thanks CK!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS