Gentlemen how many of you

REALLY TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE SHOWCASES AND READ OUR CURRENT REVIEWS ?

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=367429
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2059032

The reason I ask is because I'm constantly getting asked for my Donations or what do I offer.

Guys it's pretty simple just click on the link and Tada well what do you know all the info is there 😲
My guess is that it is their "in" or way to start the convo. From this end many times we meet with a friend and they do not do what they say or what they list or someone else has written it/ reviewed it and they do not even know what the abbreviations mean. Not saying you, we have not met but that maybe a confirmation of sorts on their part.
We find out when we step into the appointment that there is confusion. A pm gives you and the person some clarity. Rather more clarity and possibly gives some confidence for the gent who may come and spend an hour and leave a donation for ya.

Just a thought.

Gotta take the good and sort thru the bad. It happens to all.
Ones who have to ask, especially if reviews, profile and showcase are clear, are probably not clients worth your time. I have been known to read over 100 reviews on a single lady, if they have that many, for consistency menu and any ymmv factors. It's why I'm a member here. If they need to ask here on eccie, tell them bp, eros or moco might be better for them.
People are lazy by nature, i bet many guys didnt even finish reading this post, asking to read reviews its too much (not my case tho) but i see that in a daily basis, i mean people do that even in their jobs =\
And im there with Rogueone, eccie is a good tool to play "safe" around its up to u how u take the information, my two cents are free!
I read reviews for many reasons;
Normal donation
Activities
IOP
Pictures
Attitude
And anything else I can pick up to decide if to contact a provider
REALLY TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE SHOWCASES AND READ OUR CURRENT REVIEWS ?

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=367429
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2059032

The reason I ask is because I'm constantly getting asked for my Donations or what do I offer.

Guys it's pretty simple just click on the link and Tada well what do you know all the info is there �� Originally Posted by sydney_urgirlnextdoor
First off in many cases hobbyists aren't asking your rates but "confirming" your rates. This is a good thing for both YOU & the hobbyists. I see ladies have one price in her show case. Another on P411. Then runs a special in the AD section. A seasoned hobbyists does his research checks and confirms rates and menu items before any meeting takes place. Once it does there is no discussion of MONEY or MENU items. This way nobody time is wasted.

Here is an example of one of my BP solicitations...

Hey sweetie... love your fake pictures. Can't wait to meet you. I'm ready to go just need to shower.

Please confirm rate(s)?
Availability?
In call location?
Are you CBJ or BBBJ? CBJ is a deal breaker for me.
Are there any extra charges?
Normally I don't have sessions with just a ladies ass so could you send a full body pic?
Please confirm hair length and color as I know these change all the time yet pictures don't.
Please confirm "we" will be by ourselves and you have no large breed dogs.
Please confirm you are Indy and not a TS.

I'm a member of Eccie, TER, P411 and I'll be happy to send a pm or appointment request. Also let me know if you want a review.

Things I don't want to see: rotted teeth, serious facial scaring, signs of leprosy, anything that resembles a boyfriend or pimp. If you forgot to tell me your 8 months preggo now is the time to tell me.

A provider can answer all those questions in about a minute or two. No need for two hours of BULL SHIT back and forth.
How often do ladies fill out that questionnaire SL? Lol.
I check all the time. The ones I haven't, I sometimes regretted.
Once I've been bcd I don't always look unless you update the showcase in which I'll look over it some more.
If I met the lady at a function and we clicked, so much the better. Most times after that it's phone or text.
Well, thanks for asking.

Not that I am one to ask without first researching.

However, not all ads, profiles, showcases or p411s or BP ads are created equally, or for that matter, equalized in that rates(and services) are uniform across all lines.

1) some readers may be visual and not literal.

2) some showcases, as we all should know, are not always up to date.
How often do ladies fill out that questionnaire SL? Lol. Originally Posted by RogueOne
1 out of every 3. (On PB) 2 out of every 3 (Here)