Erotic Monkey

How much luck have you gents had with Erotic Monkey. I will be in Louisville KY next weekend and it seems ECCIE girls are few and far, but there are several promising ads on Erotic Monkey with reviews. Is this just another backpage which I stay away from or have you all had decent experiences? Thanks
ER actually took my images from BP and posted them.
SO people actually use ER?
ha
GOOD to know
How much luck have you gents had with Erotic Monkey. I will be in Louisville KY next weekend and it seems ECCIE girls are few and far, but there are several promising ads on Erotic Monkey with reviews. Is this just another backpage which I stay away from or have you all had decent experiences? Thanks Originally Posted by Fulgrim0949
I'm not a gent but that site is crap. It's taken my backpack ads and added a bunch of shit to it that I don't advertise or do. My sister also had similar experience. I wouldn't trust it. Better off with the devil you know then the devil you don't .
I've had alright experiences on it so far, but I do have a bad feeling in my gut about that site and don't plan on using it anymore.
I'm not a gent but that site is crap. It's taken my backpack ads and added a bunch of shit to it that I don't advertise or do. My sister also had similar experience. I wouldn't trust it. Better off with the devil you know then the devil you don't . Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Ive had quite a few reviews on there tht were correct. But i had 2 that were not so i emailed the site the info & they deleted them. You might see if tht will work for you and your sister as well
They steal shit from other sites to compile their own. Lots of material taken from here. Use at your own risk.
ER steals our info from other sites.
Don't know anyone who has actually posted directly to Erotic Monkey. There are several others.
I have gotten girls three times from the site and it has been decent. I will say that I have avoided two girls based off the fact that erotic monkey said it was a scammer.

Wont really know for sure, but at least I didn't have a bad experience.
Great Intel, thanks everyone