URL / Website: Skipthegames.com
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel off I-10 and Ambassador Caffery
Activities: DATY,BBBJ, 69
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her listed weight is 134 but she's easily 25 pounds heavier, small unimpressive tits, with a pussy that looks like a traffic accident. No ass except for the flab.
Recommendation: No
69 and DATY on a pussy that looks a traffic accident. Maybe you might shoulda opted out. Why do that to yourself?
I saw her adds on STG( like I study that shit every day trying to find something I could go for…NOT!!!) All of her pics were very heavily photoshopped and that’s a bad sign. Thank You so much for sticking your neck out,and your alligator bait,to see her and share you “encounter”. Doesn’t sound anything like another BJ you reported on recently cdp!
Art
I think someone reviewed her here on eccie awhile back and gave a positive review. Hmm. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger based on the previous review.
  • oherc
  • 09-26-2023, 06:05 PM
yeah, i would have done a 180 at the door....
In my opinion her pictures do her no justice,not only is she beautiful she is a very nice lady.She may have a little belly but her titties and ass are my favorite things about her. I strictly go there just to eat her pussy lips might hang a little bit I love eating her cat and her ass . Her hygiene is always on point and last thing her blow job made my toes curl. That's my experience with her. I e seen her several times to. Hope this helps
Exactly what I would think
Brand new member resurrects an OLD thread to WK. Hello Mods!