The first time..

• oden1
  • 03-28-2013, 09:59 AM
This is for both ladies and gentlemen.

The first time you see someone new would you prefer a quick session in case it doesn't work out and you do not waste time in a bad situation.

Or a longer session to get to know them better?
cALL ME CRAZY...
I say 30 mins for first mtg... because 60-90-2hours can be a looooooooooong time if the chemistry isn't there... money isn't EVERYTHING... just my thoughts...
Good question! I say longer session to get to know them better, however this depends on what the guy is looking for!
  • L3FTY
  • 03-28-2013, 12:15 PM
I've thought about scheduling for 30min but bringing enough for the HR hoping things go well & she has availability to extend the session
i like the longer on the first so we can get comfy and TEASE..lol

licks and kisses
cALL ME CRAZY...
I say 30 mins for first mtg... because 60-90-2hours can be a looooooooooong time if the chemistry isn't there... money isn't EVERYTHING... just my thoughts... Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
OK you're CRAZY!!! How could anyone get their fill of you in 30 minutes?

Of course I guess I should just make an appointment and find out for myself ... But in meeting and talking to you a few times, I'm sure you could fill any lapses that might occur..
I like the idea of the 30 minute to cut my losses...but sometimes, with good homework and available info, I know there will not be "losses", so as darter alludes, 1 hr is best to enjoy a provider fully.
OK you're CRAZY!!! How could anyone get their fill of you in 30 minutes?

Of course I guess I should just make an appointment and find out for myself ... But in meeting and talking to you a few times, I'm sure you could fill any lapses that might occur.. Originally Posted by darter
Well the 30 minutes does do as Footlong stated, provide insurance, just in case. Since we have hung out more than once, that case need not apply. Hell, you're fun just chilling with homie! Austin was fun and those SXSW badges... damn I owe you don't I? lol
BTW, did I tell you where I'll be slangin beer this weekend? Hopefully I can get you an equally dope hookup... stay tuned.

I like the longer visits...more recovery time...though I didn't need it last time, I usually do...hopefully it has never been too painful a time for the lovely ladies with whom I've shared such wonderful times.
On first visits I like to schedule for an hour but only plan an oral session. I find first time oral only sessions give me time to get to know the lady a bit and don't carry the pressure of trying to cram everything I like into a short hour. Besides, oral only sessions are more personal and I kinda dig that.
I like the longer visits...more recovery time...though I didn't need it last time, I usually do...hopefully it has never been too painful a time for the lovely ladies with whom I've shared such wonderful times. Originally Posted by Whiskey-Fied

My POV is based on the session which rewarded me with a no/yes review... longest hour of my entire life, seriously.
I always go for an hour the first session. By the time you greet them and have a little chat have fun and then chill for a few at the end, an hours gone by.
I think an hour is a great place to start, a little get to know each other conversation, I like to get a feel for peoples personalities and you can't do that without observing body language.
I like the hr because you can just chill and get comfy and have fun and not feel rushed. Then the next time you see each other, it's like you're old friends! Sometimes when people have seen me for a quick session, I'm still kinda shy in the next one because I didn't really get to know them. So yes, I would have to go with the hr. There has only been like 2 times that I was really hoping the hr would just fly by, and that was due to some stinky stinky on behalf of the other party. haha!
I prefer 1hr-90 mins meetings, that way you get a feel of that other person. Also having a nice "conversation" makes me feel comforable.