Advice for first time hobbyist

I am new to the hobby and was looking for some advice. I will be visiting the New Orleans area in a couple if weeks and would like some advice about etiquette, screening requirements, avoiding LE, pros and cons of incall vs outcall, etc. Any advice from hobbyists or providers would be appreciated! Thanks!! 😃

RickAZ
Research, research, research... Trust your instincts, see verified/reviewed providers, & make sure you pay attention to your provider of choice's policies. Oh.. be a gentleman & enjoy yourself
Thanks, Keri! I appreciate the good advice!
Hey RickAZ,

Once you find out whom you want to visit with... Google their Name and Number, View their showcase, do your research. Do everything she asks of you before the date. Don't discuss to much or you might scare her off, make sure to call on time to confirm as planned, be on time t her location... all of this is going to allow her to feel comfortable, when a provider is comfortable you will be relaxed in no time.

Once you get a date and it's all good afterwards review the provider, get her to get you on P411, once she does she has 4 days to give you an okay, or she gets kicked off the site until she okays you. As far as P411, that is going to be your best friend in this hobby world, that is if you travel a lot and you are wanting a date without giving an individual all your info.

Good luck, Have Fun & Play Safe!

Miss Dreams
Find a newbie friendly provider who won't require your life history and all of your personal info, who will be a good reference to build off of.

Otherwise, be prepared to be asked to disclose personal info.....which probably isn't a good idea unless you don't mind your info out there.
Research, research, research... Trust your instincts, see verified/reviewed providers, & make sure you pay attention to your provider of choice's policies. Oh.. be a gentleman & enjoy yourself Originally Posted by keri2114

ditto!

and also tell us the dirty details later...lol!
How about not crossposting LOL
My suggetion is first always start by going to see Keri. One of the best around, and my present ATF. The next day go see Miss Dreams, just as I did today. Both are awesome and friendly as you can see. Sound advice from pretty ladies.

Oh and dont cross post.
I've written a few posts about various screening methods providers use (what information a provider might ask for and why) on my site:

My Screening Practices Explained: All you ever wanted to know about why and how I screen my clients.
Haha, sorry about cross posting--didn't realize one forum was more appropriate than the other until I had already posted to the first! Oops...
I've written a few posts about various screening methods providers use (what information a provider might ask for and why) on my site:

My Screening Practices Explained: All you ever wanted to know about why and how I screen my clients. Originally Posted by Annie Calhoun
thank you for posting . very helpful
thank you for posting . very helpful Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I agree girl! I checked it out last night... Very useful.

Miss Dreams
Thanks! Spread the link around! And feel free to suggest clarifications/changes. I want it to be understandable for both clients and providers who might have questions about how different screening methods work.
I agree girl! I checked it out last night... Very useful.

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Thank you!! I wrote it with clients AND providers in mind (when I first started out, I had no idea how to screen, and I really hope this helps someone else!).