Planning Question

Hey all, I have a question, for the ladies mostly, but gentlemen please feel free to chime in.
How far out do you like to plan a date? I plan my life schedule by the week and am able to look a several days in advance and identify times for a date. In OKC this worked well. In NOLA, however it seems to be putting off a provider I have contacted. Am I wrong to give a lady some advance notice? What are your thoughts?
uh....plan a date? (looks down at watch) ....what time is it now?
Me personally I only ask for a 30min heads up..I know life happens and sometimes guys can't plan to far ahead due to work, kids,SO, or whatever..that's just me though..but it is nice to have an advanced heqds up..I don't think its wrong of you I think it should work out easier that way.
I just wanted to let people know I am not trying to stir up any drama. There is enough of that here. Just looking for some direction. Thanks for the PM's
When I was working I always say a week to 4 days in advance cause I always booked up and sometimes I could do last min however my schedule was always full.... I always loved my clients that plan in advance which most did. xo

InfAct to be honest it aggravated me more with last min cause who sits by the phone just waiting? Lol I know I was always way too busy for that.
I book really fast when I travel,so most of my guys know that and will book a week or two out....I even have a few who have booked a month out!
When I was local here I tried to book a few days in advance to plan my week ...but would take some last minute appointments.

It is so much harder to take last minutes,unless you know the guy or he can be screened fast!

Besides,if a guy books a little in advance,you can get a 'connection or build-up anticipation and excitement" going before the date....makes for a much better session!
Rex what part of Okla? I am Sooner born and breed! ; )
Besides,if a guy books a little in advance,you can get a 'connection or build-up anticipation and excitement" going before the date....makes for a much better session! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And many failed attempts and paths not crossing puts anticipation to the extreme......I like.....and can't wait.

(You too N)
I usually book days or even weeks in advance, especially with the traveling ladies. If a provider is so disorganized that she can't book more than a few hours in the future then move on, there are plenty of others who will.
I prefer days to weeks. Last minute dates usually never work out for me.
I don't mind booking in advance, I just ask for a confirmation email/call the day before. But I also don't mind most last minute appointments as long as you've been screened bc I'm low volume. So either way I'm normally pretty easy to see.
Kisses...
Nikki, Boomer! Just finished living in the OKC area for the past several years.

Keri... Muah!

Every one else, thanks for the feedback. Perhaps I jumped the gun by a day or so. No harm no foul.
That's rt Rex Boomer Sooner! Lol... Hope u find whatcha looking for be safe and have fun... Booking in advance is usually better quality cuz girls that do last min u gotta wonder if they are any good why are they not busy... It has nothing to do w low volume if u are good u should be booked. Too bad I missed u and thank u for considering me as your first when u came to the Big Easy! Meow
Ok I'm not even going to comment on the low volume comment.. What I will say is, to those great guys who've seen me y'all know I'm good.
I prefer to make booking as painless as possible therefore I make myself available ahead of time or last minute. Regardless of how busy I may be =)

And to the mods, sorry for hijacking the thread. So back to the topic...
Every provider is different Rex. Just pay attention & respect their individual policies.

Kisses
Since I am a single gent I have the luxury of planning in advance and prefer the anticipation.

Kerri, sorry we could not connect on my semi recent trip to Nola, seems like the rain and power outage worked against me

Hopefully next time...

EC