Just to say thank you...

I just wanted to say a special thank you to all of the wonderful Gentlemen and ladies, who have made my move to NOLA so worth while...

A couple of months ago I moved back to my city, and I have had so many wonderful Eccie members show me love and support. I know I have made the right decision...

There is also a special Gent. in Mississippi, who was so helpful to me in my time of transition. (He knows who he is), and I want to say thank you...

So to all of you wonderful people on Eccie.... Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Melissa Madyson
Glad you made it here and are having fun!
{I am moving back to Nola after Halloween}

Maybe we can get a get-together going after I get back......we could always have a "eccie m & g" in the quarter!
A true asset here..knowing who we know..i wish they could have walked in your shoes chick..tell S i send my regards. xxoo annie
@ Dallas, I would love that..... I am so happy to be back home where I feel the most comfortable...
@ Annie.... It is a wonder I made it ...lol We sure knew some characters back in the day...
But I wouldn't change a thing, because it has gotten me where I am today, and made me a better person...I work hard for my reputation, and I am so happy I moved back home. Best decision I have made all year...
Congrats on your move back to your home!!!
I am missing it already. I know your happy to be back!
I love it where I am but there is just something about Nola!
The Men, The City, The Food, The Men, The Food, The Men, The Food, oh The City Of Nola.

Okay I Think This Explains it...

Miss Dreams