Rittenhouse says he fired former attorney Lin Wood because of his support for QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories

• WTF
  • 11-24-2021, 01:09 PM
How will bambino and Salty spin this

https://www.businessinsider.com/ritt...eories-2021-11

HOMEPAGE

HOME POLITICS
Rittenhouse says he fired former attorney Lin Wood because of his support for QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories
Tom Porter Nov 24, 2021, 6:37 AM

Kyle Rittenhouse
Kyle Rittenhouse. Sean Krajacic-Pool/Getty Images
Kyle Rittenhouse criticized his former attorney, Lin Wood's, for backing conspiracy theories.
Rittenhouse said he fired him over "all this QAnon and election fraud stuff."
Rittenhouse has been feuding with his former lawyer since being acquitted of homicide.

Kyle Rittenhouse said that he fired his former attorney, Lin Wood, because of his belief in QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories.

Rittenhouse made the claim in an interview with NewsNation that aired on Tuesday, amid a legal feud with his former legal team over a $2 million bail fund.

Last week Rittenhouse was acquitted of homicide and attempted homicide after shooting dead two men during anti-racism protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year, and wounding a third.

Attorney Lin Wood, a member of President Donald Trump's legal team, gestures while speaking during a rally on Dec. 2, 2020, in Alpharetta, Ga.
Lin Wood speaks at a Trump rally on December 2, 2020, in Alpharetta, Georgia. Ben Margot/AP Photo
During the interview, host Ashleigh Banfield asked about his claim in a Fox News interview the previous night that Wood and John Pierce, his other attorney, sought to profit from his case by misusing a legal defense fund.

"Did she [Rittenhouse's mother] fire him because she found out that the money was in the pot but wasn't being put towards bail?" Banfield asked.

"We fired him," Rittenhouse said, "because he was, like, going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff and just stuff we don't agree with."

Rittenhouse went on to say that concerns over Wood's character were another reason for the firing.

"He's insane… how he thinks he's God and he just says all these weird things. Like 'we're going to keep that boy in jail because there's not gonna be any… civil or criminal cases come the election,' which is just complete insanity," said Rittenhouse.

Your new obsession...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2814414

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2814849

Rittenhouse living in your head rent free..
  • oeb11
  • 11-24-2021, 03:15 PM
Apparently Rittenhouse visited Trump -

There is a reason someOne's head is crowded with Others living in it 24/7/365

• WTF
  • 11-24-2021, 03:21 PM
Your new obsession...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2814414

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2814849

Rittenhouse living in your head rent free.. Originally Posted by bb1961
DPST..teh
The OP is being trolled and he doesn’t have a clue.
From Lindell

I want to thank Lin Wood for all of his efforts and for reaching out to me and others to bail out Kyle Rittenhouse.
Who are Kyle Rittenhouse's handlers?

Who is directing those handlers?

Why is Fox News and other so-called patriot networks not getting both sides of the story?

Can you think of a prominent patriot that has appeared on Tucker Carlson over the past couple months?

Are all the patriots within our ranks treated equally, or with respect, on Fox News?

Fox News has said nothing about our stolen election for a full calendar year.

Those that have, don't get invitations.

Just thinking out loud.
Communist Dan Crenshaw must be totally blind to the TRUTH.

Maybe someone could send this factual accounting below by #FightBack for monies spent for Kyle.

Plus the $2M bail and a $150,000 promissory note to actor Rick Schroder which I personally guaranteed.

Facts and TRUTH are such stubborn things!!!
#FightBack

Thank you, my brother in Christ, Mike Lindell.

Mike knows the TRUTH. Mike knows how hard #FightBack and I worked to raise money to get Kyle Rittenhouse out of jail as soon as possible under the direction of Kyle’s criminal attorney, John Pierce.

God knows the TRUTH too.
What do you think TRUMP said to Kyle today???

48 hours after attacking Lin Wood on Tucker Carlson show on Fox.. Kyle Rittenhouse is again on TV interview bashing Q and Election fraud on national tv. with Ashleigh Banfield News Nation..... Just few hours later today TRUMP summons Kyle<

Let's see how Kyle's demeanor changes this week???
What do you think TRUMP said to Kyle today???

48 hours after attacking Lin Wood on Tucker Carlson show on Fox.. Kyle Rittenhouse is again on TV interview bashing Q and Election fraud on national tv. with Ashleigh Banfield News Nation..... Just few hours later today TRUMP summons Kyle<

Let's see how Kyle's demeanor changes this week???
My sister in Christ, Deana Womack called me this evening. Deana knows about David “Fraudcock”Hancock and his evil influence on young Kyle Rittenhouse and his mother, Wendy.

Before Ol’ Dan Bongino falsely chirps about me again, he should learn the TRUTH. Heck, if he does not do so, Dan might be magically and legally transformed into Defendant Dan in a defamation case!!!

If Dan had cared about the TRUTH, he could have called me. I did my best to get Kyle Rittenhouse out of jail on bail as quickly as possible under the direction of his criminal lawyer, John Pierce. I went so far as to personally guarantee a $150,000 loan to #FightBack from Rick Schroder (scroll up, Danny Boy).

But I am not writing to defend myself from the likes of Bongo Bongino as I know he does not care about the TRUTH of what I did, as Bongo, Bongo, Bongo is just following orders to F-Linn (oops, I am so imperfect that I misspelled my own name!!!)

Stay with me (you too Daniel).
Kid is smarter than I thought. Yeah, he made a stupid ass mistake for putting himself there in the 1st place, but at least he seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. Or at the very least, he is smart enough to know when he is being taken advantage of by people who want to further their own agendas and don't really give a shit about him other than to use him as just an additional pathway to enrich themselves.
Kid is smarter than I thought. Yeah, he made a stupid ass mistake for putting himself there in the 1st place, but at least he seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. Or at the very least, he is smart enough to know when he is being taken advantage of by people who want to further their own agendas and don't really give a shit about him other than to use him as just an additional pathway to enrich themselves. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Too right, mate.

Which is why I'm happy to see Trump looking out
for the lad.

#### Salty
Public Service Announcement from a random dude who's read every Q drop and whose been spreading them since Nov 5th 2017

Im going to try and dispel some of the MSM and Infiltrators garbage narratives that have been pushed on normies

Q never said the rich and powerful eat ****** or drink their blood. Cia whistle blower Robert David Steele did. He said they terrorize the ******** and then use their adrenalized blood and bone marrow as anti aging agents. I tend to believe him. But that did not come from Q, nor was it referenced by him.

Q never told people to storm the Capitol as the MSM suggested early on. In fact their last post was in December 2020, before that even happened

Q team has said not to praise them and they've even said at times to not even mention them, just to mention the info you find (easier said that done lol) but that we are ALL in this together and that no one anon is above another.

The Q posts aren't right wing extremists as the MSM so eagerly has deemed them, they have said right from the jump this isn't R vs D its good vs evil and that 70% of Washington is compromised. Theyve asked us to dig on the Bushes and McCains of the world alongside the Clintons and Obamas... they are even the reason I finally, reluctantly, began to look into 9/11

The post about "some being in this for profit" and to be "careful who you follow" was about Jerome Corsi signing a million dollar book deal and claiming to know Q team. Not Patriots giving up 100k a year jobs to do this full time asking for minimal donations to pay their bills. A main tactic in the Art of War is to disrupt your opponents supply chain. If full time digital soldiers can't pay their bills they have to go back to part time which for some would mean a lot less damage being done. If I was a CIA infiltrator the very first thing I would do would be to attack "donations" or "grifters" to starve out as many anons as possible. Esspecially when they're trying to fight an army of Anderson Coopers who make 12 million dollars a year with their own research team, production staff, editors and syndicated platform.

Speaking on the Corsi situation from winter of 2018 - NO OUTSIDE COMS. If someone claims to have known Q team or even be a part of them THEY ARE LYING and most likely infiltrators.

Q said JFK Jr is dead and the Earth is Round. In Fall of 2018. It wasn't part of "disinformation is sometimes necessary" it was part of a rare Q&A with zero spin. Disinfo in necessary was for the CABAL reading the posts.
ie: Somthing bigs dropping = CABAL panics and expends ammo. What the heck do they care if Jr is alive or the shape of the planet

Q never has called for violence. He called for unity and to vett and expose the fake news. He called out division as a tactic of the fake news to fraction the American people off into groups and keep us fighting, hence distracted and not nearly as powerful as we could be united.

Q never called for inaction. Like some who cite the couple times in 2018 they said "trust the plan" as if it meant to do nothing and wait. Q implored us to DIG DIG DIG and then use that info to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. That is why so much has been uncovered.

Q did infact say that some in our Government are Satanists. That much is true but it was left at that with a message to look into Marina Abramovic. A Satanic "artist" who in the wikileaks invited John Podesta through his brother Tony to a Spirit Cooking Dinner. She's also curiously friends with/worshiped by many in Hollywood. Why? They also asked us to look into Jeffrey Epstein and his island. In 2017. 18 months before his arrest put him on mosts radar.

Finally Q said to use Logic and to trust yourself. To vett things for yourself. You don't have to believe anything they've said or I've said. But you can't guess. You have to look into the things you form opinions on. In the end we are all going to see things slightly differently. Thats the goal. A nation of united free thinkers with a renewed sense of morals and values. To bring back Chivalry and decency. To reinstate the American Dream.