Encounter: Jaden - lovely rubdown in C.R.

User ID: -
Date: 6/20/2019
Name: Jaden
Phone: 319-531-9150
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://cedar-rapids.skipthegames.com...t/960983333040
City: Cedar Rapids
State: Iowa
Address: apartment on NW side
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Tender back rub, lots of fingertips, HE
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: short blondish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Super petite, cute mature little gal. Small but lovely. Sweet butt and generally thin but healthy looking.
Recommendation: Yes
niceLuke -- I appreciate this review, and do not want to step on your toes. I am sure that you had a pleasant experience -- but I felt that since this review encouraged me to contact her, it would be the right place to add how my interaction went with her.

Based on this review, I contacted her to ask about rates:

My opening message:

Her first response, after 10 minutes was this inaccurate message:

I replied with:

A while later she replied with the following:

For what it's worth, this is a relatively new (to me) google voice number, I have never contacted her before, and now, I have no interest in doing so in the future. This entire conversation occurred over about 1.5 hours -- yes I did not immediately reply back, but I was at work, and my boss stopped by to talk about some things prior to them leaving for the day, and I was not about to pull out a hobby phone....

Anyway, it's her preference not to deal with me because she suspects I might be black, and it's my preference to not deal people like her -- and to share why with anyone interested.

It should also be noted, that the ad did *NOT* 'explain her service' -- the crucial piece of information of *PRICE* was not listed at all.
I don't have premium access right now so i can't see exactly what she said to you, or the original review, but i assume it was similar to the response i got. Didnt answer when i texted, texted me back during the day the next day, and then had massively rude responses (and responses indicating a complete lack of knowledge of the business she's in).

Well, better to know someone isn't worth seeing than to find out at their door i guess.
That's pretty much the gist of it. When I asked a question *not* answered by her ad, she told me to check her ad, and then got more and more aggressively hostile over the course of an hour.
Ugh. I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with her -- and it's a drag to think I might have been an exception to the rule. I DO NOT want to recommend her if this is the way it is for others.
she was in Des Moines yesterday, I texted her and asked if anything else was available. Just a simple question. she replied almost right away with

NO
I dont sell my ass sorry
Its a naughty body rub read the add.

I said sory was just checking. wasnt a real pleasant reply.
And this is why we have reviews! Thanks for all the great information.
funny though her add states daty is available, thats a bit more than a naughty body rub.
She told me all the info was in the add when I asked prices... Maybe she did not read her own ad?
Oof. I wish I never mentioned her.
Oof. I wish I never mentioned her. Originally Posted by niceluke
Thank you for doing so. And thanks to the other guys for adding their info. We need more reviews and the added comments, pro and con. Especially on the ladies with little other intel available.
Oof. I wish I never mentioned her. Originally Posted by niceluke

No, thank you! I feel *terrible* hijacking your review like this ended up being, but it appears that your review did *EXACTLY* what it was meant to do -- it absolutely gives other users a good idea about how this provider behaves and operates. That's the best possible outcome.