A couple of questions

Bit of a noob question here, if you can provide the links to the answer I can research from there if need be.
Have poked around and I have 2 questions that I can't find an answer.

Is there a standard format used for reviews here? I have seen two different styles so far. Mine are usually done in an essay format, but that seems to not be the norm here.

I want to post a couple of reviews, but there is not a designated location in the "Canada" section to post my review. Any ideas or suggestions?

the.namssa
Hello and welcome to ECCIE!

1. When you pull up the designated area's reviews section, near the top of the page will be 2 buttons "New Post" and "New Review". Select "New Review" and a template will pop up. Its just fill in the blanks from there. Your essay portion goes in the "Rest of the Story" field. See this link for helpful review writing tips

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69938

2. The Canada section is definitely lacking a few areas! The International section is rather new here so we need to look at adding some more as reviews come in. In your case, go ahead and place the reviews in the nearest location to the meeting place (Manitoba, I assume). If you would, please place the city name somewhere in the title line of the reviews. That will make it much easier to locate and move them later when a more correct section has been created. We have the same issue in Mexico with no Cancun area, I'm parking reviews in Puerto Vallarta for now.