ariesgoddess new to eccie

Having trouble uploading my pics. Andnhow long before I can be a verified member instead of posting in the intro section? Please let me know ASAP. Im having trouble uploading my pics too. When I go to file attachment it wont allow me to pull up pics off my tablet
Http://www.nina-s-exclusive-fanny.com
Ariesgoddess,

Registered Members are not allowed to post photos in a Providers Showcase.

As a Registered Member wishing to become a Verified Provider (VP), you may post one (1) Notice introducing yourself to the Members of the Board in the Welcome & Introductions portion of the board.

The link below will provide you with all the information that you will need to become a Verified Provider.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455401

Forward the required information to either biomed1 (me) or vicinms via Private Message (PM) here on the board.

Once you are a VP, then you will be entitled to post Ads IAW the Eccie Advertising Guidelines, and post your photos in a Provider's Showcase.

I look forward to you becoming a Verified Provider, and an active participant here on Eccie.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
...how long before I can be a verified member?

Im having trouble uploading my pics too. When I go to file attachment it wont allow me to pull up pics off my tablet Originally Posted by ariesgoddess
Your upgrade request has been submitted and is normally complete within 24 hrs.

You can't upload pictures directly from your hard drive! You can insert them into posts, but they need to be located online already (like an Imagecoast account or from a personal website).