New here

how do you post on here. and how do I get reviews. how do I get on the showcase, do u have to pay for the showcase ad?
Omg I waist you where in Montgomery I would review the hell outta ya!
how do you post on here. and how do I get reviews. how do I get on the showcase, do u have to pay for the showcase ad? Originally Posted by Savanablue
Savanablue,

First off, Welcome to ECCIE and Welcome to the Alabama portion of the board!

As a Registered Member, within your 1st 7 days of Membership, you may post an introductory Notice/Ad in the Welcome & Introductions portion of the Board.

You will also be able to join in and participate in most of the discussions on the board.

Reviews can be submitted by Hobbyists that are Members of Eccie after they have seen you. This reviews are visible to the Membership, but the Female Members/Providers are not permitted to post comments in the Review areas.

There is no charge for posting a showcase. But, in order to post a showcase, you will have to become a Verified Provider. That process is not difficult. The Procedure is below:

Verified Provider process for ECCIE (Please Read) Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at alabama@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
Again, welcome to ECCIE!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I have seen Savana (been more than 30 days) what does she need as far as vouching goes?
I have seen Savana (been more than 30 days) what does she need as far as vouching goes? Originally Posted by TorridGoat
These are the criteria for becoming a Verified Provider.

1. website address (Her website or advertising site) BP, Provider Ads, P411, ect.
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist A vouch for her from a Provider OR Hobbyist who is a Member here at ECCIE. Torrid, are you vouching for Savana?
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site) Links to reviews done by ECCIE Hobbyists on any site.

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.
Yes I am. At the time I saw her, she was somewhat UTR so I didn't write a review. I would be glad to go back and write a review after the fact (realizing that it would be past 30 days and hence no PA credit) if that would help.

Savana is a great lady and a great time.
Please feel free to post the review.

It will be helpful, and I have noted your Vouch for the Lady.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1