How’s a guy supposed to choose?

I’m looking to pick up a new hobby and it’s damn near impossible to decide who I want to reach out to for my first run. I’m probably getting to “paralysis by analysis” at this point but with all the good reviews I’ve read, I’m leaning towards Nicole or Melanie. Then I see good reports about Cali, Kat, Kandy, Skye, and BlueEyes and I’m back to square one. There are too many options! Any tips, hints, or advice from guys with personal experience?
Kind of depends on what you are looking for. I have not seen all of the others, but if you like GFE, you can't beat Nicole and Melanie. Either will make a "first timer" feel right at ease and welcome. Choose one and then see the other one for your second run. You will enjoy your new hobby.
+1
Ya if you're nervous and unsure I'd recommend Melanie. If head is your thing Blue Eyes
Ya if you're nervous and unsure I'd recommend Melanie. If head is your thing Blue Eyes is definitely someone you need to see.
Nicole. Definitely Nicole.
All good calls here.
Does Melanie accept only references as screening or does she have other methods?
She has other methods she will accept atleast she did for me when I didn't have any references
She has other methods she will accept atleast she did for me when I didn't have any references Originally Posted by Yellowninja
I had references but she asked if I wanted to speed things up and verify another way. Reach out to her and ask. She's friendly and will try to make things work I bet.
melanie is the ONLY provider I've given my real phone number. And the ONLY reason I did was due to the apparent trust and good reputation she has here. Simple as that. Now that I've been with her I know She's a sweetheart. I wish we knew each other personally. I'd love to hang out with her IRL. She would fit great my friends group but obviously that can not happen.
Simply go with a known respected provider. A few have been mentioned.
Then, the following week, another known respected provider.
Then, the following week ......
Nicole is a gem. Blue Eyes head game is legit
Thanks everyone for the replies. Seems like there is no real wrong answer to this one.

I don’t think she’ll be my first go, but it sounds like an occasional QV with Blue Eyes could be worth it
Don’t forget about Charlee….so cool, laid back, gets better every visit!