Anythoughts on Richard Sherman of NFL team Seattle Seahawks and what he did this past Sunday after the game?

Very disappointed and upset to see my team go down like that again and I have my own thoughts on t game but was more interested if anyone saw or heard of that idiot Sherman and there has been huge backlash this week all over TV and radio. What you think?
Muchado about nothing. Sorry Niners Fans.
  • Loxly
  • 01-22-2014, 08:25 AM
There was a lot going on before and during the game that brought this on. Chances are if the interview had been done 30 minutes later he might have said something entirely different. I put it down to "heat of the moment", regardless that he did undergraduate studies with Dennis Rodman.
Over and done with. No more story, but the 24-hour sportsnews channels need material so they're revisiting it again and again.
I hear you on that as am starting to get tired of the coverage on it as of Tuesday. How did it go from being an IDIOT to RACIST issues now? WOW!!!! What did I miss?
  • onei
  • 01-23-2014, 01:26 AM
... regardless that he did undergraduate studies with Dennis Rodman. Originally Posted by Loxly
That was exactly my thoughts. He's a class act, and not in a good way.
Ah blame Obama.
He is a competitor, plane and simple. I don't care for the guy myself, but he didn't do anything wrong. You ask the man a question seconds after the biggest play of his career and you get pure emotion. He's a thug?!?! He went to Stanford.......I could understand if he went to an school in a certain Conference, but he went to Stanford. Has anyone even thought that this is a marketing tactic that he is using. I've seen the guy get punched by a Redskin player and shoved in the face by Crabtree........he did nothing to retaliate. He's not a thug, he just has a big mouth.
Love players who talk crap! Like pleaser said, he put them in the Super Bowl! He deserves to speak his mind.