Officially Moved to SA, now what?! suggestions?

Hey guys, if you know me or met me around San Antonio before you know I’ve been trying to make this a permanent home for me for about 2 years. Well I’m finally here. I need help looking for good taco spots that actually have a bar, as well as some day hangout spots with a cute scenery (hate being crammed inside)

I’m staying in the northwest side I believe I was told. But I’m open to traveling for some good eats! Even if it’s not tacos what’s are some go to spots, good shopping areas, and something to do!

Feel free to PM me or reach out with suggestions
I went Longhorn Cafe on Blanco yesterday...kickass burgers n onion rings!

Enjoy the city!!!
Love a good burger spot! I’ll look them up thanks
Torchy's Tacos at the Rim is very good and they have a small bar.
Welcome!
Welcome doll I also just moved back here lol..
Thank you everyone!
Welcome!!!
Love a good burger spot! I’ll look them up thanks Originally Posted by Diamondsupply
Look up Burger Boy off of St. Mary’s or Chris Madrid off of Blanco.

Damn you have a nice ass...

Yummmmm

SF
Hi baby! I love Bigz Burgers on 1604 between Huebner and Bitters. El Jaro at 281 & Bitters has good Mexican food and great Margaritas. Of course, there’s always La Fogata on Vance Jackson. Congratulations on moving here. I’ll see you again soon.
If you want to just Hang Out. Off of 1604 and Braun, there's a pool hall called "Fast Eddies". It has a bar, serves food as well. Worth a stop on a slow evening. It gets busy on "game nights" (Cowboys/Spurs etc) and sitting around the bar can disappear. It's a safe place, even for super sexy hotties like yourself. Enjoy
Welcome. ❤️