Chickenfoot

Not sure how many rockers are out there but there's been lots going on 'bout sammy hagar's just released book. well i just borrowed the 'chickenfoot' cd from the library since i wasn't sure whether to buy it. jammed while i was driving around all day yesterday and i thought it was a really, really good cd. sammy's still got a great throat and satriani on guitar? check it out of you haven't yet. later peeps......
Read Sammy's interview in Rolling Stone. OMG is Eddie Van Halen on fucked up individual. Live is a mansion with no furniture. Trash everywhere. Wanders around with a bottle of wine in his hand all day and hopped up on meth. Frequent bouts of rage. Sad end to a talented individual.
OMG is Eddie Van Halen on fucked up individual. Live is a mansion with no furniture. Trash everywhere. Wanders around with a bottle of wine in his hand all day and hopped up on meth. Frequent bouts of rage. Sad end to a talented individual.
Rakhir, just remember that he and Sammy had a stormy relationship for years. And, although Eddie did go through a real screwed up time while dealing with his cancer...there's always two sides of a story.

Whenever you have musicians with that much talent...you have egos the size of Texas. Eddie wasn't always that screwed up...he and Michael of Van Halen were two really great guys...very down-to-earth and full of heart.

It is a shame what happened to him...but, he's trying to get his life back together. At least he and his wife raised a great kid with talent as well...so, please don't talk shit about people unless you know the whole story!
Talk shit? I merely pointed out what was printed in the Rolling Stone article last month. I have it on hand as well. Give me a break!
Ok, sorry, I take it back! (lol)
and somehow he had her all those years...