I Love the New T-Mobile Girl

Once in a while during a commercial break, you resist clicking the remote. Something or someone caught your eye. In years past, we were enamored with the girl from that Cadillac commercial. This football season, it seems the chick from those T-Mobile 4G TV spots has everyone talking. Who is she? Many believed it was Hot Tub Time Machine’s Jessica Pare. Some of us at the office would’ve laid money on Jessica being the mystery woman. However, you’d be wrong. Carly Foulkes is the 4G fox that has everyone’s antennas up. We got your signal, Carly. To steal a competitor’s line, you make us want to reach out and touch someone (specifically you).

Sorry to disappoint the substantial number of folks who seem convinced that it's the soon-to-be Mrs. Donald Draper from "Mad Men" (a.k.a. actress Jessica Paré), but her name is actually Carly Foulkes, a model whose face may feel familiar since she's appeared in a spate of Rugby Ralph Lauren ads.
But it turns out Paré and Foulkes have more in common than just a certain look -- both hail from north of the border; Paré was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and Foulkes is from Toronto.
sign me up!
Hells yeah!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-20-2011, 06:29 PM
My God she is soooooo freakin hot!!!
wtf is so hot about her? besides a pretty face?
no god damn body
Either BR75 is being ironic, or we have way different ideas about bodies.
I think Big Rick likes a big bedonkadonk.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-20-2011, 10:37 PM
The previous T-Mobile girl was fabulous as well...

Both are all time hotties!!!
I have to agree with Bigrich. That girl has no curves, and is too skinny for my liking. Of course I would not turn down sex with her if the opportunity were to arise...
I think its the girl next door look...........I think she is hot. She makes me want to reach out and touch myself.
Yeah I fucked her! If I may quote john Lovetz.
She's built for speed! Climb on and hang on!
Holy cow! Thank goodness I've got a date in a few hours, otherwise I'd have pull those pics back up on my home computer during an extended lunch! Hot Dennis, just hot!