State: Texas
Address: Near The Domain
Activities: lfk, dfk, nipple licking, mish, cowboy, lotus
Hair Length and Color: long to mid/lower back, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'5, guessing 120#, slim
Recommendation: Yes
WTF!!! Her TCB with me has been abysmal at best... Doesn’t appear I’m missing out. I’ll pass on her thank you very much.
Thanks for the info.
For me, her TCB was perfect. I had prebooked days in advance. I found her beautiful in body and personality. I was never rushed, and in fact we went long, even though the deed (including daty, dato, and bbbj) had been completed well before. We played on the bed stroking and playing while we talked and laughed. I will absolutely see her again, and may actually go to Houston to do it if she delays Austin much. I had Thai Angie and Angela in the same week. This was a great hobby week. Sounds like a case of YMMV, which I prefer instead of mechanical routines.
For me, her TCB was perfect. I had prebooked days in advance. I found her beautiful in body and personality. I was never rushed, and in fact we went long, even though the deed (including daty, dato, and bbbj) had been completed well before. We played on the bed stroking and playing while we talked and laughed. I will absolutely see her again, and may actually go to Houston to do it if she delays Austin much. I had Thai Angie and Angela in the same week. This was a great hobby week. Sounds like a case of YMMV, which I prefer instead of mechanical routines. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
Maybe you’re the reason she delayed giving me the room number until five minutes past our scheduled time. I was walking back to my car about to leave and she texted me the room number right when I had opened my car door about to hop in and leave.

When I finally get to the room I was underwhelmed by her looks. Apologized for not having chemistry with her and immediately left. I don’t feel like I missed anything special. But others may find her attractive. She looked to skinny and frail for my liking and her womanly mustache of fine black hair was not attractive IMHO. Plus the punctuality issue was already a strike against her.
I know what you mean, when something has already soured me for an appointment, like waiting or bad tcb. It can throw a shadow over everything else and close my mind to it. I had the impression she didn't have an appointment after me, because she made no move to get me out of there. I noticed the time myself, and got moving due to my own schedule. So I'd say she wasn't a clock watcher with me, but that's not always a good thing if it impacts other appointments. I apologize if that is what happened. It doesn't change my thoughts of her or my experience. It was one of the best I've had in a long time.