scam

• Tack
  • 02-23-2021, 03:57 PM
Scam
I should have known better on this one but I fell for it. She goes by Amariii and runs a incall out of her apartment. Anyway I texted her and she responded back that she has her regular rate and then her bareback rate. The bareback rate should have sent off all kinds of red flags because providers usually are not upfront in a text if they are offering bareback. I told her in the text I just want the regular because I was suspicious of the bareback thing. Something just did not seem right. Anyway, I show up to her apartment. Very beautiful provider. She asked for the money and I gave it to her. She then tells me she has to use the restroom and she will be right back. 30 seconds later her boyfriend or maybe pimp comes through the door with a pitbull dog. I sized the guy up and I was not scared of him and he did not seem to have a weapon. However, the crazy pitbull that was lunging at me and only being held back by a leash scared the hell out of me. Anyway left losing 250.

This out of character for me because I usually do not fall for these traps. I guess the fact that she was running the incall out of an apartment complex and not a hotel let my guard down.

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12724667
NEVER pay upfront
This is why concealed carry exists.
This is why intuition exists. Trust it and it will save your ass.
Have you tried contacting her? Maybe she had no idea her boyfriend was going to show. Dogs smell fear a mile away., you could have unconsciously fueled that fire out of fear assumption and panic. As a human your much stronger then the dog but you allowed a pack animal to dominate you. You should try and work on that you'd be surprised what fears you can conquer.
Have you tried contacting her? Maybe she had no idea her boyfriend was going to show. ... Originally Posted by primechoose3133
Do you even hobby, bro?
Careful with those keys! I'm not yo momma!! I will bust yo ass!
  • PaulA
  • 02-25-2021, 01:03 PM
Careful with those keys! I'm not yo momma!! I will bust yo ass! Originally Posted by primechoose3133
Classy. First you tell the OP that he got dominated by a dog and then you threaten other posters.
I don't have a dog in this fight, no pun intended.

It's my understanding and correct me if I'm wrong, at no point you were actually threatened by the guy who according to you was unarmed and did not scare you.

Dogs by nature are territorial and have a tendency to lung at strangers and have to be restrained. He could have been anyone just bringing the dog back after a walk.

Emerald7, one of the providers that I met way back in 2011, used to keep a Pitbull in her hotel bathroom for security.

I have to admit though that it looks very suspicious. She takes the donation and goes to the bathroom and immediately a guy with a Pitbull shows up. But on the other hand it could be just a coincidence.
  • Tack
  • 02-26-2021, 02:37 PM

Dogs by nature are territorial and have a tendency to lung at strangers and have to be restrained. He could have been anyone just bringing the dog back after a walk.

. Originally Posted by casa-nova
I am reading some of the comments and laughing because let me emphasize one aspect. YOU WERE NOT THERE! ',and the weapon of choice of this guy just so happened to be a pitbull. I was merely giving people a heads up because she keeps advertising on the various sites. The scam must be working well because she keeps posting on the internet. If you want to still show up and think you can take on this pitbull then by all means please do so.

Again, let me reiterate part of the reason I got scammed was my fault. I admit that. However, what threw me was that she was doing this out of a relatively nice apartment complex. It makes no sense to do a incall scam out of a place that the customer can come back later and retaliate.
Glad you made it safely away, Tack dude, and thank you for posting this heads-up. Back in the day there was an Eccie Alerts thread, and this would have fit right in there.

Pay no heed to these no-life-having know-it-alls. One of them has NEVER posted a review, and the other one comments on EVERYthing. Somebody else will come across this thread shortly or weeks or months from now and boast, "That shit wouldn't have happened to ME because I'm packing heat." Pay no attention to him, either.

You did us all a solid, and I take your point about the surprise of being worked from a nicer incall, not from some sleazy motel room rented in somebody else's name.
If it was out of an apartment complex, send the property manager print outs of the ads and tell them what's going on.