Date: End of September 2023
Name: Sophia Soma
Phone: After screening
Email Address: sophiasomavip@gmail.com
URL / Website: sophiasoma.com/
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: DTC
Activities: LFK, DFK, kissing, kissing and more kissing, throughout. BBBJ, DATY, CG, ACG, RACG, Mish, K9. Pretty much everything, including a Reiki session in the middle.
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, blond, all natural (no extensions etc)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sophia is maybe 5ft 2in at most. Super fit gym body with perfect curves and proportions, and almost undetectable implants. Check her site or X (Twitter) account ... those pictures are totally accurate.

Sophia is a very high-energy person, often twirling and tippy-toeing and bouncing about with an ever-present sweet smile.
Recommendation: Yes, unquestionably
Thank you, Carpenter... I wasn't aware of her P411.
For what it's worth I think she's retired. All of her socials and p411 and other sites are throwing 404s or dark. Too bad for all of us. I hope she found her happy place.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed