References?

You can't get references if no one will see you, and no one will see you if you don't have references.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here!

This is like a version of the chicken/egg conundrum.
There are plenty of newbie friendly providers. Sometimes you have to see providers that you don't want to see to build up your reviews
Sometimes you have to see providers that you don't want to see to build up your reviews Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
No...... Just no
There are plenty of newbie friendly providers. Sometimes you have to see providers that you don't want to see to build up your reviews Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
WTF????
  • mr666
  • 06-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Just do what I did. I looked at ads and found one that I liked and it did not mention screening. I called and sent PMs and I was good to go. No screening involved.
Yea newbie providers hell some will take employer info u got to do what u need to do to see the providers u want
So, once you see a gal, you just give her phone/email to the next chick? Or do they post reviews of us to their own board?
No...... Just no Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Bahahaha. I didnt even see this when I posted. There are a zillion hookers who aren't on eccie who don't give a fuck about reviews.

Why would you EVER pay to screw someone you don't like?
lol YES go with someone who doesnt screen, thats SAFE
some girls do work verification if you do not have references, try getting p411 as well
Rhodes Scholar or Rocket Scientist?

The chicken/egg part is nice.
Why would you EVER pay to screw someone you don't like? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Happens every day all over the world. It's called marriage.
Happens every day all over the world. It's called marriage. Originally Posted by citizen44
Zing!
  • Sonya
  • 06-18-2014, 07:22 PM
I hate turning down Men im interested in meeting. But I need to know im safe with you, or a safe as i can be. You dont have to be a one woman Man here . Keep my #
Yea newbie providers hell some will take employer info u got to do what u need to do to see the providers u want Originally Posted by Long nose

Employer info? Yeah right. I work at Burger King as the onion ring maker. There's no one I want to fuck that badly. Now if Kristin Kruek ever became a provider that's a different story.
keep in mind that references are a courtesy, not a prerequisite or a must.

please use accordingly.