Am I a pimp?

So a girl I saw a month or so ago and I have got pretty comfortable together. During the course of our new friendship I have started helping vet clients, drive her, take pics. I don’t get paid but I don’t pay for sex anymore. So am I her pimp or boyfriend? Originally Posted by LargeNutz
Technically, I think that the legal view is that what you are doing is "Pandering" and constitutes an illegal act which is chargeable. Now-a-days too, about anything is considered "Trafficking" so .. . .

I am not a lawyer. If you have concerns, you should consult an attorney.
On the other hand.

You might consider changing your handle to something like: "Da-MAN!"
you are pretty much her driver and her secretary in exchange for sex. that is how i could characterize it.. the trajectory of where this will lead is not good. the risk v reward of just some free pussy makes it not worth it IMO
If you got to ask, you're not a pimp, not a boyfriend either
So a girl I saw a month or so ago and I have got pretty comfortable together. During the course of our new friendship I have started helping vet clients, drive her, take pics. I don’t get paid but I don’t pay for sex anymore. So am I her pimp or boyfriend? Originally Posted by LargeNutz
Yep you're a barter pimp.
From the DA's perspective, you're a pimp.
you are pretty much her driver and her secretary in exchange for sex. that is how i could characterize it.. the trajectory of where this will lead is not good. the risk v reward of just some free pussy makes it not worth it IMO Originally Posted by joesmo888
What is the risk? Do you mean the risk of getting arrested and AIDS?
you are pretty much her driver and her secretary in exchange for sex. that is how i could characterize it.. the trajectory of where this will lead is not good. the risk v reward of just some free pussy makes it not worth it IMO Originally Posted by joesmo888
This.

Girls should be driving themselves to properly screened outcalls to begin with. Nothing draws attention like someone sitting in a car waiting in nicer neighborhoods...unless you WANT photos of your vehicle posted on Nextdoor.