VIRGIN 😍😁Pussy on a Provider.

I am looking in the Dallas area. Thx for your advice
  • BLM69
  • 02-01-2022, 04:33 PM
I am looking in the Dallas area. Thx for your advice Originally Posted by whitechocolate
You getting a pussy WC?
BLM no. That is a bit involved. Being dominated and forced to be BB fucked in the ass is still fun but I need guys with very small cocks now. I like being raped in the mouth with an aggressive facefuck so who needs a pussy. Take it in the mouth and snowballl after
BLM no. That is a bit involved. Being dominated and forced to be BB fucked in the ass is still fun but I need guys with very small cocks now. I like being raped in the mouth with an aggressive facefuck so who needs a pussy. Take it in the mouth and snowballl after Originally Posted by whitechocolate
THAT IS SO HOT!!!!!!!

Let me know if you ever want to do a double in Houston whitechocolate!!
Or In Dallas.
Im pming u!
I would love doing a very kinky MFM or MFMM with you. I would love being your cuck and watching a guy or guys fuck your brains out, eat their cum and have him or another guy or guys get me on my knees and facefuck me and degrade and humiliate me for being an inadequate sissy husband (who wears a bra and lipstick) to such a hot slut like you
I will be in Dallas soon..& will see just how naughty & obedient "husband" you really are .
Venus, I can’t wait to be your very naughty and obedient slut cuck husband
Vaginoplasty is a procedure to construct or repair a vagina. It treats various medical issues, including vaginal injury due to childbirth and pelvic floor disease complications. It's also for creating a transgender vagina, which helps individuals achieve their preferred gender identity.
Vaginoplasty is a procedure to construct or repair a vagina. It treats various medical issues, including vaginal injury due to childbirth and pelvic floor disease complications. It's also for creating a transgender vagina, which helps individuals achieve their preferred gender identity. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Has nothing to do with physical become virgin may take few weeks for you recover, also half of take a woman virgin is she remembers it ever.
Are getting a new hymen too? Or is that extra?
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2022, 09:22 PM
I'm scheduled to get Vaginalplasty early March So April Mid April my new tight virgin vagina will be entertaining the idea of Auction.. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
It's auction time! I'll open it back up where it got left off for you early bidders, I'll push it up to $5.00
It's auction time! I'll open it back up where it got left off for you early bidders, I'll push it up to $5.00 Originally Posted by BLM69
Dammit, you just knocked me out of it.
Sign me up I am ready for anything!
$5.25 if they install a new hymen.
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2022, 12:25 PM
I hope it wasn't another lie by the OP, A lot of guys will be disappointed 😞