12 more Russians indicted!!!!!!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Strzok looks more psychopathic.
Witch hunt.
Witch hunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
in your case, it's "bitch hunt"
in your case, it's "bitch hunt" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He's just frustrated ...

... with the rub girls who won't drop their thongs for him!

No matter how much he tries to pay them!
The issues I have are : Billary and the E-Mails and the DNC in the middle again Nobody is asking the right questions ( Billarys e-mails damaging ???)
Second still no indication that COLLUSION SO WITCH HUNT.
If people in the dnc are that stupid to answer bad e-mails by giving out passwords WTF just WTF

you're right about that for once.
So let me get this straight.....

They are charging 12 Russian hackers for hacking the DNC that influenced the elections because they exposed the corruption within the DNC instead of charging anyone in the DNC for the actual corruption?

They are charging 12 Russian hackers for hacking the DNC that influenced the elections because they exposed the corruption within the DNC instead of charging anyone in the DNC for the actual corruption? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

they didn't hack the DNC server, that was an inside job.

maybe Hilary's server perhaps.
Mukasey said this on Cavuto:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/580929079...#sp=show-clips

Mueller like a child, he likes to make noise.
^ Yup ,Dalilama is correct Just wow , This thing reminds me of the warren commission ( bullets that make u-turns )
Shut your Whore mouth, Assup...

Eventually, one would think that Mueller and Rosenstein will be forced to answer the obvious question. How do they know the DNC server was "hacked" (although experts agree this had to be an inside job based on the amount of data and transfer times), if the DNC never made that server available to be checked? There's nothing here and Mueller should have learned his lesson about assuming people won't show up and challenge him.
^ The simple answer is THE DNC was behind the whole mess ???

They are charging 12 Russian hackers for hacking the DNC that influenced the elections because they exposed the corruption within the DNC instead of charging anyone in the DNC for the actual corruption? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Some Bernie supporters did sue the DNC alleging "unethical" conduct for not following their own rules. The court, if I remember correctly, said something to the effect that the DNC executive committee could do anything they wanted.