Girlie Strap-ons!

Mmmmmmmmm!
I never learn, ass still sore, still wanna jump on those right there hehe
Damn it I am such a prude. There is something not right about these things. These are the cutest I have seen. I looks at some and think "Gosh darn those look gay!"
and I totally forgot that men use them. Whoops! That isn't gay to me. Just the girls. Ugh..foot...mouth...hand..ass.
I've never seen a more feminine looking penis! Lol. I love it, gotta get me one!
Have one and love to use it Have pics too just ask..
I just love when girls engage in strap on play with each other.
My fantasy is a doubles session: me and a girl with a strap-on DPing another girl. Some day....

I have to say, the collection that the OP provided the link for is really stylish, but I have some doubts about how effective the harness would be at securely holding the dildo.
*boing*
]My fantasy is a doubles session: me and a girl with a strap-on DPing another girl.[/SIZE] Some day....

I have to say, the collection that the OP provided the link for is really stylish, but I have some doubts about how effective the harness would be at securely holding the dildo. Originally Posted by Fratelli;1053769702[SIZE=4

If you have another gal in mind,,me & my strap-ons will be in Austin soon
90% of the time I go for a girlie get-up so it made me giggle to see these. So darling. Sometimes it's just so damn hard to find kink-gear that's feminine but not too juvenile. Frilly pink panties, yes. Hello Kitty panties, no.
I actually am making a harness for my strap-ons using my daisy duke shorts!
Well personally, I've engaged in sexual relationships with females. And you would be right to say that it's the lover and the skills they posses with what they have. I've used a strap on girls and had one used on me and I fuckin loved it!!!! Although I haven't found a man willin enough to let me use one on them....mmmmhhhh.....=)
I actually am making a harness for my strap-ons using my daisy duke shorts! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is a great idea and I hope our paths cross so I have experience it!