Sen. Cotton: Biden poor for national security

• oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 12:54 PM
https://www.oann.com/sen-cotton-bide...onal-security/
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:52 AM PT – Friday, August 28, 2020

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said Joe Biden’s foreign policy could pose a danger to the U.S. During his 2020 Republican National Convention speech Thursday, the conservative lawmaker compared Biden’s foreign policy record to President Trump’s.
The Arkansas Republican exposed Biden’s political past by stating that he has regularly slashed defense spending and enabled foreign adversaries to pose a threat to the U.S. Cotton went on to say Biden has helped China secure trade deals that have hurt the U.S., while President Trump has stood up to China.
“But Joe Biden would return us to a weak and dangerous past,” stated the senator. “Barack Obama’s own secretary of defense said Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every major national security decision over the past four decades.”

Cotton then pointed out that President Trump has rebuilt our military and come down on the threat posed by China. He finished off his speech by urging Americans to vote for President Trump in November to “Keep America great.”
© Copyright 2020 — Herring Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

I have been impressed by Sen. Cotton - well presented and well informed.

A good speaker with good points to communicate.

Arkansas made a good choice.
OAN Newsroom

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said Joe Biden’s foreign policy could pose a danger to the U.S. During his 2020 Republican National Convention speech Thursday, the conservative lawmaker compared Biden’s foreign policy record to President Trump’s.
The Arkansas Republican exposed Biden’s political past by stating that he has regularly slashed defense spending and enabled foreign adversaries to pose a threat to the U.S. Cotton went on to say Biden has helped China secure trade deals that have hurt the U.S., while President Trump has stood up to China.
“But Joe Biden would return us to a weak and dangerous past,” stated the senator. “Barack Obama’s own secretary of defense said Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every major national security decision over the past four decades.”

Cotton then pointed out that President Trump has rebuilt our military and come down on the threat posed by China. He finished off his speech by urging Americans to vote for President Trump in November to “Keep America great.”

Arkansas made a good choice. Originally Posted by oeb11
Arkansas did make a good choice. Hopefully, China choosing Biden will not work out well for them.
Cotton has been pounding Bitten's ass for months. With just cause.
China choosing Biden will not work out well for them. Originally Posted by friendly fred
China already chose him by buying his son. The are both fucked!

Agree,
But lets not forget:
Biden poor for domestic security
Seriously, the dimdums not letting local PD deal with domestic rioters

Disclaimer: One of my fav restaurants will not reopen after being trashed cause insurance has an exclusion clause about damage during riot.
We all remember when America was attacked under Obama...or was that Bush? Oh yeah... Obama took out bin Laden. And Putin puppet twit head is still trying to find a fkn clue and never will
We all remember when America was attacked under Obama...or was that Bush? Oh yeah... Obama took out bin Laden. And Putin puppet twit head is still trying to find a fun clue lol but sad situation�� Originally Posted by Tsmokies

I gladly gave Obama support for taking that action but guess who was against taking out Bin Laden?

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...bama-about-bi/

"Mr. President, my suggestion is, don't go," Biden recounted. "‘We have to do two more things to see if he's there."

Guess who was against taking out Iranian General Solemani?

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday ripped President Trump’s decision to authorize an airstrike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani -- the commander of Iran's secretive Quds Force and one of the country's most powerful figures -- asking if the administration is prepared for what could come next amid retaliatory threats.

OAN Newsroom

Arkansas made a good choice. Originally Posted by oeb11
OMG OANN.....the great FAKE NEWS OUTLET THAT spews reich wing crap. I always wonder how your mother managed to give birth to a child with NO BRAIN... you honestly believe that Jizz? They’re even worse than Faux Fux Fox.
Cotton the modern day answer to Fascism is blaming Biden when in fact Trump followed the policies of Obama until he decided to change his mind like he always does. Trump foreign policy, is a disaster. He’s a pussy pawn of Putin.
So why doesn’t Cotton ask trump why is he so in love with Putin. Who calls Trump the USEFUL IDIOT. Unfortunately as my friends in AR will confess. Cotton is the biggest ass with arrogance to match.

You clueless bozos need to change the way you research what’s going on. You’re all a LAUGHING STOCK if you’re mesmerized by the lies and poppycock of OANN. Get a life cupcakes
I also remember when trump had some random car blown up. The pics showed trump large and in charge. When Obama took out bin laudin...he was watching the military do what they do
Who the fuck is Sen. Cotton?

That’s a racists name if ever I heards one!

Oh yeah, it’s also an electeds official From Douchebaggistan, eh!

LOLLING!
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 04:17 PM
Burger king has a special - two for $5.

Please go take advantage of it, garter snake - and leave XiNn off for 5 minutes.
Such a pity to be so indoctrinated as to never be able to think independently of the OBLM Racist marxist DPST narrative.
Guess who was against taking out Iranian General Solemani?

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday ripped President Trump’s decision to authorize an airstrike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani -- the commander of Iran's secretive Quds Force and one of the country's most powerful figures -- asking if the administration is prepared for what could come next amid retaliatory threats. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Remember that claim that Russia was offering bounty on american soldiers. it wasn't them. It was Iran under Solemani who was doing it. that's why he was terminated the way he was.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/17...n-responsible/
OMG OANN.....the great FAKE NEWS OUTLET THAT spews reich wing crap. I always wonder how your mother managed to give birth to a child with NO BRAIN... you honestly believe that Jizz? They’re even worse than Faux Fux Fox.
Cotton the modern day answer to Fascism is blaming Biden when in fact Trump followed the policies of Obama until he decided to change his mind like he always does. Trump foreign policy, is a disaster. He’s a pussy pawn of Putin.
So why doesn’t Cotton ask trump why is he so in love with Putin. Who calls Trump the USEFUL IDIOT. Unfortunately as my friends in AR will confess. Cotton is the biggest ass with arrogance to match.

You clueless bozos need to change the way you research what’s going on. You’re all a LAUGHING STOCK if you’re mesmerized by the lies and poppycock of OANN. Get a life cupcakes Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
You seem like an uneducated person.
You seem like an uneducated person. Originally Posted by friendly fred
what do you mean "seem"?

BAHHAAAA