Name: Paige Pleasures 467328
Phone: 512-851-3682
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=467328
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: South 35 and Woodward
Activities: Shower, BBBJ,DATY,Shower, SS, FIA, FIV, MISH, K9, LFK, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown/ black, straight and long. Very clean and smelled wonderful.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:
Paige is between 5’3”-5’5”, 115-125lbs. Her breast are very nice man made 36 DD, her nipples respond to your touch and licks. Her butt is nicely shaped and squeezable, you just have to slap it. Paige is a very HOT girl, She does seem a little quirky, but she has killer sex appeal. Face it her pictures don’t do her justice! She is unbelievably beautiful!
Recommendation: Hell Yes, Damn Yes, Triple Damn Yes
Interesting review. I had a bad experience with her, just trying to even set the date up. She kept deleting my messages to her. Gave me an email to PayPal her money. When I go to verify her email, it belonged to some random ass black girl. It was a super sketchy, weird experience with her that I need to write a separate review for, but idk how to do that. Lolz
Piano Guy, I’m sorry you had a bad experience with her. My meeting with her was pretty easy. I had a good time and it was worth the visit. Now I tried to see her again after the review. She had a substantial price increase and I didn’t partake a second visit. However the BCD for my review was perfect!
wow I've seen reviews about her and forgot to check her out, I have to put her on my list lately the Austin line up has been hard to choose from.
I'm sold!
I like her pictures, but I think she keeps raising her rates. I'm losing interest
TR that sucks!!! Like you she started at 400 and I said no. She did the veteran thing and then lowered it again for my drive. I jumped at 300. BCD her attention was all on me and didn’t wander. She was a perfect experience; however if she performed like you said I’d wrote a no review!

When I went back again and the price went up, I refused to meet up with her. I’m sorry about your visit. My visit was great but with the new price I will not be back.