Dates wrong on my post and news about up coming change

I am home this week. The September date should be August. If an mod could change that, I would appreciate it.

Now for the upcoming change....

With the way cell phones are getting so easy to track, I have been trying to think of a way to protect my friends when they visit. Finally, I have come up with a solution.

After your initial visit, you will be able to visit me in my RV. I’m headed south September 1sr to go put a down payment on a very nice unit (hopefully by then, be able to just pay for it in full and Bring it home).

Imagine being able to say, “Honey, I’m going to run to Home Depot (or insert where ever there is room for me to park)” and then actually running to that location.

I will always park in the parking lot so you can park near me without being so obvious you’re at the RV or having a long walk.

I’m looking forward to it because it will save me from forgetting to pack something, having to pack and unpack the car each stop, and it will allow me to know everything is squeaky clean and fresh for your visit.

Plus for those wanting to visit longer, I will be able to cook a meal and have it ready when you arrive. Hanging out until early morning, “breakfast is almost ready (how do you like your eggs?” The possibilities are endless for returning friends.

Can’t wait to see what memories made and adventures taken. Until then, hope to see you soon!

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
Hey Mods - I believe her posting in the Wichita forums should be August dates , not September
Hey Mods - I believe her posting in the Wichita forums should be August dates , not September Originally Posted by ICTguy32
That is correct.
Great idea Sarah! Still hoping to meet you one day.
Great idea Sarah! Still hoping to meet you one day. Originally Posted by k3nfvn
Me too! Maybe we can meet up when I am in town for dinner to take the edge off and keep me from eating alone. LOL
Me too! Maybe we can meet up when I am in town for dinner to take the edge off and keep me from eating alone. LOL Originally Posted by Sarah Renee

That would be great if I can work it out