Kiah's Boob Surgery

For all of Kiah's regular's out there. Lets establish a goal for Kiah for 2014, that we tip her and funds go into her boob surgery.
I'm sure she'll have a tip jar just for that purpose.
? WTF? Lmao I'm confused. She already has kinda big fake boobs. Why do you think she needs another boob surgery?
if you don't know errr never mind
just waiting for the lock or hay where that theAD go
if you don't know errr never mind
just waiting for the lock or hay where that theAD go Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What he said
Oh i just thought guys said they were hard as rocks because some guys don't like fake boobs. I didn't know they were actually hard as rocks. That sucks, i would sue or is there a time limit on suing? she should ask her handler xy.
Poor girl
For all of Kiah's regular's out there. Lets establish a goal for Kiah for 2014, that we tip her and funds go into her boob surgery. Originally Posted by joe203
Damn, from her reviews one would think she's made enough to pay cash for the upgrade.
  • Doove
  • 12-31-2013, 01:46 PM
i would sue or is there a time limit on suing? she should ask her handler xy. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Originally Posted by Lexxxy
i would sue or is there a time limit on suing? she should ask her handler xy.
Originally Posted by Doove
shhhhhhhhhh don't tell her she's way behind on that
late to the party and a buck short
hahahhahahahhahahaha ...wow..best thread of the year!!! fork the money over yaself... im sure it;ll go rite to that boobie job..
I'm looking for VPs to charge me less next year for my penal reconstructive surgery. I'm saving for 10" of orgasmic pleasure for the ladies. Who's willing to see me for a reduced price for their future pleasure?
I'm looking for VPs to charge me less next year for my penal reconstructive surgery. I'm saving for 10" of orgasmic pleasure for the ladies. Who's willing to see me for a reduced price for their future pleasure? Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
ahem your vote
I will send this guy too ya
PM me

Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
I'm joking, but I sure about......................... ...... good luck
Sorry love doodle I've had 4 inches rock my World better than 13 . If you suck in bed making it bigger doesn't do diddly, just more meat bumping around.