What do I need to know about Fort Smith area?

Considering taking a job that will put me in the Fort Smith/Van Buren area 3-4 times per month. I usually hobby when out of town on business but I'm not finding a lot of info in reviews or ads. Tryst doesn't have much either.

Is there heavy LE in the area or do people just stick to who they know? I just want to stay safe.
Visit Fayetteville. Rodgers Bentonville Lots of good options there. Or go west to Oklahoma City
Monica is now in Ft. Smith. Seen her several times she is top notch!
CatMan4U - Oklahoma is/was my home and former playground until an Eccie brother outed me and he gave her access to a VIP account to see all my posts/reviews. Had to create a new handle, she still checks to see if the old handle ever logs in. Anyway, Texas was my main hobby territory with dabbles in Arizona, Missouri, and Toronto. I'd run up to Fayetteville based on Tryst selection and NWA Models photos, but can't justify being gone from work for the time to make a round trip at lunch.
I can understand your situation happy hobbying
I'm in that area and it sucks. Haven't checked out Monica yet.
Suggestion watch tryst little rock for visiting providers and where they are coming from and maybe you could get them to stop by on their trip and if OKC has a tryst you could watch it also
Good luck hunting