Name: M*$@#
Phone: N/a
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://www.divasmensclub.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 4134 Felter Ln, Austin, TX 78744
Activities: Lap dances +
Hair Length and Color: Bottled blond, a little past her shoulders and very curly.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: M was a petite little Venezuelan. Tight little body, B cups, and a little acne.
Recommendation: Yes
I had a similar experience on a Wednesday. A lot of the girls were trying to hustle me to pay $10 per dance though or wouldn't remove all of their clothes at the $5 rate. Tip: you can ditch the parking fee by just parking on the side of the road a little past the club. Probably only a wise option during the day as it may be a little sketchier at night.
I've discovered that $5 Wednesday is one of the worst days to go. Most of the girls bitch about doing dances for 5 and when they do, most don't get naked. You're nickel and dimed to death on Wednesday. Go by during the day on a Thursday or Friday. Dances are $10 but no haggling or bs.
Is cover / VIP fee the same during day Wednesday as it is Thurs / Fri afternoons? Or is Weds price hiked up?
This was my first visit, but based on Nativetexans comment, I'll need to check out other nights during the week.

I think Wednesday cover $15 are about the same during the week, but you have to get VIP for dances which is another $25. I don't think that's a requirement the rest of the week.