Provider Ghosts

This may have been covered once before, I'm mot sure however it would be nice if a provider has been absent from the site for quite some time(time frame would be decided by the mods) their profile should have an indicating icon on their profile page informing that they have been away for some time. Also another idea I thought would be productive for the hobby is if a provider has not had a review is an extended period of time(again time frame would be at the moderators discression) they also should have an icon on their profile. It lends to the security to those looking that the provider hasn't been compromised by LE and that current reviews give an overall picture of the provider as to the validity of their profile pictures.
Simply click on there profile and it displays the last time they logged on .

Reviews have dates with them .

Icons ?

The info is already there .

compromised?

Dude your not 35 LIMA and behind enemy lines with a hollowed out molar with a sine ide caplit
OP is 8^
No I get that about clicking on the profile and seeing the last log in but it would be easier if an icon was there so clicking aimlessly through providers who haven't logged on in a long time shortens down search time wouldn't you think?
Use the provider search function and you'll end up with a short list of gals you want to see. Only a few minutes more browsing data on each and you're down to a handful to contact.

Just because a gal does not post nor perhaps allow reviews does not mean she's not avail. I know several. And my #2's eccie acct is completely inactive.

You simply need to develop a list of favs by actually seeing them.
Has anyone actually seen a provider ghost?
Has anyone actually seen a provider ghost? Originally Posted by yitzchak

Yes .

Believe it are not i still had to lay a donation on the table .
And then head to the restroom to wash my hands and balls and then ---------------------
Dam Ghost

Now Spooks on the other hand stick around and ask all kinds of questions with out you knowing there extracting info from you .Some of the best spooks are providers and some of the best providers are spooks not to be mixed up with ghosts .

One is shady as fuck and the other ???

Well ----

http://wikidiff.com/spook/ghost
Very nice slick.

I'll simply add that the very best providers use the data to fine tune their IOP which, if done appropriately, works quite well for a guy's ego.
Thanks.

I know of a madam that calls me the scariest person she ever met.

Does that make me spooky are just ugly ?

I think both but others have said diff .

She does know me rather well though .Dam !

Now i wonder why im sitting behind a keyboard .

Oh yah now i remember .

SHHH
This is a "hobby," not a Sears catalog!
Another idea is you could go to your ideal location, browse the ADS the ACTIVE providers have posted and choose your prey from there...

BTW the "icon" you speak of already exists... the majority of inactive provider accounts say "awaiting age verification" on them. ;-)
Yo, check out this video! Could it be a provider?

Heh,
A staged clip.

Now in Kansas City, in the Muehlebach Hotel, a blonde gal in her "early 30s" and dressed in 1920s attire searches for (assumed) a lost lover.
Hotel folks named the ghost the Blue Lady (dress color) several decades ago.
O come on. You don’t know that it’s staged.
Visible sightings over several decades. So .......