Pumpkins, hell! Close to 90 at Hollow Weenie 2017!

What witching hour! Official 9 p.m. close came and went.

Still more than 50 on board the "Ark" enjoying the fellowship!

Angels, devils, contruction workers, scanty clad baseballers (female).

A cross dresser with scanty undies and hose and several slinky sheath dresses, ultra low cut bustiers and many more outfits both sexy and several ladies attempting to dick-tate this report.

Even an early Santa Claus and many guys in lab coats professing certain medical skillz.

Tongue depressor would he, was one reported remark. I didn't wait for the reply, too busy checking in more guests and checking several out more than checking in.

Costumes galore!

More than 30 foxes, and a whole lotta getz guarding the hen house!

Father Peter had several "Noah" moments as some of the critters seemed to disappear and reappear.

If this is the start of the holidaze seasonal events, then stand by: xxxmass and mardigraciass are already calendered.

Per the usual, only those attending may report their presence and may not disclose that of anyone else.
You forgot about the kitty's
Thank you, sweetheart, for the reminder. Looking very sweet, too.

Just did the final tally, 87 all told and a very healthy ratio of ladies to gents, at that!

Thanks to all the travelers we had a most excellent turnout.

Some locals had the usual last minute transportation, family issues and RW stuff pop ups, but seemed like very very few NCNS.
I had a great time glad I planned my trip for this event thanks for a fun night!!!
  • jBa$$
  • 10-26-2017, 09:45 PM
As usual ... A great time.. ......wonder woman....harley quinn ... Joker.....all were rockin it out .....all lady's were sexy as hell and need to connect with a few ...thanks once again
What a great party! All the ladies looked fantastic! Meet a beautiful blonde Little Red Riding Hood from the south and reacquainted with the Joker from the north that I’m hoping to see BCD soon.
Thanks again ck1942 for putting Hollow Weenie 2017 together.
As always, thanks to CK (both of them) for a nice evening!
SAS
Thanks ck. I had an interesting evening for sure!!!!
Dr. Ofeelya Cumming had a marvelous time as always!! Thanks for hosting CK, AKA Father Peter! Looking forward to next month already!!!!

Now I'm back to being Randy Redhead...bit if anyone needs a Sex Therapist, my costume is ready!!!!
Glad it's been a hit. I'll make a reappearance I'm sure. Ladies among other things have kept me away. May have a Halloween adventure to share of my own. Enjoy the night everyone!

And btw...if anyone is after partying or celebrating. Let me know. I may have a guest.
It was a fun evening, and all of the costumes were outstanding. Glad to see a few "doctors" there in case I had a medical emergency. Thanks CK, it was a great party!
Great times! Met some ole favs and some new favs, my tdl just got longer! Thx ck
Had a really nice time it was great not getting there too late
Lol I had alot of fun!!! Going to try to make it to the Dec 6 socal but the day afters my birthday so idk yet babe I'll let you know!
I had a great time visiting with everyone last night. I'm glad I just happen to be in town for this event.