State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: Bbbj, daty, lfk, dfk, Cowgirl, asian cowgirl, mish, surfboard
Hair Length and Color: Black medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5 ft, 110ish pounds, grabbable boobs, and ass
Recommendation: Yes
I also saw Cindy yesterday for the first time. I was very pleased with her akills and attitude. Breasts are nice and natural. Attractive, petite woman. Pleasant personality, but we had a hard time communicating.
Where did all the girls go ?
Only Cindy left ?
Lovely and Amy left for Korea... if I followed the story correctly, they had to leave because their visas were up or something. They might be back.. they may not.. no one really knows but them.
Anna not sure what happened to her. Im sure the booker will get more talent in there soon.
I did notice a few studios lost some talent in the last couple of days (LA, AS and GL)
Where did all the girls go ?
Only Cindy left ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino

That CatServant guy said he's been emailing them once a week for weeks now and they don't reply. I bet the girls are leaving due to not enough demand due to mismanagement of the business.
I am a fan of Green Light studio, and they have continued to be responsive to my requests recently. Not sure why the girls are leaving, but all of these girls leave eventually. We all know they constantly rotate, for whatever reasons. Having said that, I'm not sure what is going on over at GL because now even Cindy has disappeared from the website, and only Emma, who is new to their studio, is shown.
Could be because they are not staying busy enough. They insist on the drivers license for verification.
I am a fan of Green Light studio, and they have continued to be responsive to my requests recently. Not sure why the girls are leaving, but all of these girls leave eventually. We all know they constantly rotate, for whatever reasons. Having said that, I'm not sure what is going on over at GL because now even Cindy has disappeared from the website, and only Emma, who is new to their studio, is shown. Originally Posted by White Tiger
I 100% agree. These girls come and go all the time. I'm surprised Lovely stayed as long as she did - I think she's been here since 2020 or 2021, which has to be a record for a studio girl in terms of staying in Dallas.

Also, Emma is not new to GL. She was one of the first girls listed on their website when Green Light first opened (and was the first girl I saw at GL). She's a legend.
Gls website only has an Emma currently
The Hobby always slows down in the Winter months.

I had a sexy blonde spinner reach out to me last week and she was willing to drive to me for a bargain rate to get cash.

She is always bragging about her glory years of making $1,200 in a day but admits it's slow and she's had to go back to working the strip club.

I hope GL and LA can reload as it's always a good time.
Where’s Cindy Jr?