Lois Lerner emails may be found on a backup

Could this be the smoking gun. For some reason the IRS, Lois Lerner, and the Justice Department have been working really hard to tell the American people that Lerner's emails are gone. Too bad, so sad. Now we are told NOT SO FAST! The emails may be recovered. So we need to know. If those emails implicate the White House or the Justice Department (and yes, the IRS) in a organized scheme to harass Americans from engaging in their rights should we immediately go to impeachment?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/irs-of...rticle/2551074
you know you can erase directories and titles but the bulk of the body is still on the hard drive until over written by other files, so if you have a large disk it may stay for a long time. Scan the hard drive to see what is there

It happen to me
Even if her emails were completely lost (which I do not believe), her email history should still be able to be reconstructed. Every email had either a recipient or a sender. Unless those who either emailed her, or received emails from her also had their emails wiped out, then a record of her emails still exists.
My company can certainly resurrect deleted emails, the emails are there to be seen.
I don't believe in polls that make public how you voted.

Think about what Lois Learner had to do to "destroy/scratch" her hard drive......

- The drive has to be removed from the computer case, which is usually screwed together, then the inner case that encapsulates the actual hard drive has to be taken apart. At a minimum it takes minutes of effort with tools.

Kinda hard to happen "accidentally"
My company can certainly resurrect deleted emails, the emails are there to be seen. Originally Posted by pyramider
All they have to do is search for "taint" and they would probably get a million hits!
Think about what Lois Learner had to do to "destroy/scratch" her hard drive......

Kinda hard to happen "accidentally" Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sea water has got to be hard on them....

.... once they are brought to the surface.
Sea water has got to be hard on them....

.... once they are brought to the surface. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is an old "Dexter" trick!
you know you can erase directories and titles but the bulk of the body is still on the hard drive until over written by other files, so if you have a large disk it may stay for a long time. Scan the hard drive to see what is there

It happen to me Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are a technology wizard, Muskogee!

Scan the hard drive, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

It happen to me Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Scan the hard drive, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
We heard you the first time... Hamas Rider
We heard you the first time... Hamas Rider Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And we hear from Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY...wayyyyyy too many times.

Unfortunately, the fact that we hear from you much too often, doesn't keep you from filling us full of your nonsensical bullshit.
Could this be the smoking gun. For some reason the IRS, Lois Lerner, and the Justice Department have been working really hard to tell the American people that Lerner's emails are gone. Too bad, so sad. Now we are told NOT SO FAST! The emails may be recovered. So we need to know. If those emails implicate the White House or the Justice Department (and yes, the IRS) in a organized scheme to harass Americans from engaging in their rights should we immediately go to impeachment?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/irs-of...rticle/2551074 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why spend all the time and distraction on impeachment, just get their asses out of the jobs, and move on.
Do you know what you just posted EVA? I don't think so. It is almost, not quite, a non sequitor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Scan the hard drive, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yes I am, I wrote an entire accounting package back in 1980 on a TRS 80. I am 99% proficient in basic programing language

YOU? guess not