GHOST TOWN! Happy, LLiarMan?

I'm sure glad I have AssUp on ignore! WTF too!

Two "pees" in a pot!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You stupid fuck. You can't even get THAT right!

It's "peas in a pod."

Of course, you choose the hillbilly pronunciation. Or are you LYING again?

Get your shit together SHARKY!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
AssUp ... BOO!!!!!HOOOO!!!!!

You have Crayolas already!

There are still sharks off Galveston Beach, BTW!

Not to mention

Like's one hurdle after another for you, isn't it?
Can's get THAT one right either, can you SHARKY?

This is from "Burger Week" a few years ago. Where are YOU going for SHARK week?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! !

https://austin.eater.com/2011/5/4/66...rug-since-1951

Nau's Enfield Drug, Since 1951
by Eater Staff May 4, 2011,

During our first annual Burger Week, we debuted a series called Old School Austin, featuring photo shoots of restaurants that pre-date 1975. It was popular enough that we've decided to bring it on full time in order to take a closer look at classic Austin. Here's the first of the series, featuring Clarksville soda fountain Nau's Enfield Drug...

300.suck it
As predicted, LLIarMan and SLOBBRIN's obstinate assault on this forum has basically killed it.

First the lies.

Then Bumpghazi.

Now the SHARTNADO!

Who among our frequent posters are still posting in this forum?

GREAT JOB ASSHOLES! You got what you wanted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAAA!! !!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

to see your bid to spaminate this forum with years old posts and watch it utterly FAIL was amusing. bahhaaaaa

as usual, you are an obtuse moron with your contention, false of course, that posting to a thread by the op is somehow bumping. what you did is needless bumping.

you complain about it simply because you don't like the content. even in this forum, not liking content isn't a violation of rules, asshole.

there is good news on the way ... since it looks like Luke Fatass is looking at a longer jail time that usual .. BAHHAAHHHHAAAAAA!!!!! .... we'll just have to list him as defending chump for the 2017 dipshit poll. too bad really, i was looking forward to his threats to "bump me off" habajhahahaa

i predict your recent antics will easily reclaim your title.

way to go!!
I'm still here.
to see your bid to spaminate this forum with years old posts and watch it utterly FAIL was amusing. bahhaaaaa

as usual, you are an obtuse moron with your contention, false of course, that posting to a thread by the op is somehow bumping. what you did is needless bumping.

you complain about it simply because you don't like the content. even in this forum, not liking content isn't a violation of rules, asshole.

there is good news on the way ... since it looks like Luke Fatass is looking at a longer jail time that usual .. BAHHAAHHHHAAAAAA!!!!! .... we'll just have to list him as defending chump for the 2017 dipshit poll. too bad really, i was looking forward to his threats to "bump me off" habajhahahaa

i predict your recent antics will easily reclaim your title.

way to go!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
PIGLER is a stupid pig.
More grapes, EATLER?

More grapes, EATLER?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
bahahahaa

bahahahahaaa

bye bye racist asshole

DICKLER!!!!!
AssUp is getting his material from HillariousNoMore ....

... soon he will be blaming the Russians.

He actually whines more than HillariousNoMore, but sounds just as stupid.

AssUp ... the Galveston Sharks are awaiting your arrival.
PIGLER
You're a piece of work, LLiarMan!

WHO ORIGINALLY POSTED THAT THE " 'Galveston Tourist Bureau'" (no such thing) will tell you there are no sharks ...?"

Who ORIGINALLY posted fake photos of a shark swimming in a flooded neighborhood street?

Changing the dialog doesn't change the truth. You're dumber than Twitler. Mpyou may be BULLSHITLER!!!

You need to take a knee, LLiarMan. In the groin!!!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, gentle female readers, EATLER is every bit as disgusting as people says he is. To say more would be speculating on a medical condition, if you know what I mean ...

AssUp ... BOO!!!!!HOOOO!!!!!

You have Crayolas already!

There are still ...

Unfortunately, they're down at Galveston Beach in the water!
what is a peirogi?