The most you ever PAID or receive to put you penis inside someone

My answer was for one of my ATF, but it was for an entire weekend. Lot more than just sex involved as we went to dinner twice, breakfast twice, shopping, sightseeing, and other stuff. Best 2K I ever spent!
1K for an overnighter and she was worth every penny of it .. and then some
1K for an overnighter and she was worth every penny of it .. and then some Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You can devied the over night if had truly multi session. Msog but basic you sleep with them in morning repeat
About 2500 in 1 setting(when i was younger. But a gent did buy my car in 2018 for 4500. Those 2 setting are the most.
if it is just the hourly rate, then it was 700 for 90 mins.
if you count the entire cost of the trip i took to see her: the gas, food, hotel room, her fee, the gift, and tip, then it was a bit above 1200. it was fun, but not sure 1200 dollars worth of fun; that much could pay off a lot of bills for me.
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2024, 07:53 AM
About 2500 in 1 setting(when i was younger. But a gent did buy my car in 2018 for 4500. Those 2 setting are the most. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I need those 2 suckers in my life! My overall hobby average is below $100, way below and.mostly worth it....
Looks like a very simple poll to me. I don't try to over think everything this simple though. Just check a box lol
$0, I don't pay for sex; that is illegal.
I just compensate ladies for their time & whatever happens between consenting adults yada yada yada...
This is the only correct answer!!

Other please commit on this I can't think let I forget.
This is the only correct answer!!

Other please commit on this I can't think let I forget. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Forget what.?